Trapped closed 1 opening
Greyson chuckled pleased with his newest pet's behavior. "Yes, that's right. You are a lucky boy. You are the first one to be impregnated by me. Yes, that's it little ones grow big and strong for me". He kissed Jaden passionately and cupped his hand over the arch of his belly and stroked it gently.
Jaden was still in shock but he wasn't sure what came over him and he started to kiss him back passionately. Jaden knew that his body was no longer his but it was for his kids so he needed to do whatever he could to keep them safe. "They will be the biggest babies, master"
"That's it such a good pet." He purred as Jaden returned his kiss. He broke off the kiss and started to stroke his cock. "You deserve a treat for such good behavior". He spread Jaden's legs wide open and moved him onto his back. He positioned himself in front of his cock and started to suckle his cock gently.
Jaden never felt a sense of eroticism and shame all in one. He didn't hate the three eggs implanted in him. Jaden begins to hum with pleasure as he is taken to the point of orgasm. "o my god" Jaden whispers
Greyson chuckled and continued to suckle Jaden's cock harder and stroked his swollen belly. "That's it, such a good pet. This is only the beginning with the pleasure. Swear your loyalty and body to me and you always feel this good all the time as a reward".
Almost in a trance, Jayden started to mumble nonsense words as his eyes began to roll back. "Yes master. I am all yours mind and body."
Greyson smirked and stroked his belly. "Yes, that's right my pet. Now will you ever resist me again?". He teased his cock gently as he kissed Jayden's neck pleased with his progress.
"no" Jayden whispered not sure what else to say.
"Good boy, now just lay back and enjoy the pleasure you master is going to reward you with". He kissed his neck and stroked his cock harder as he kept a close eye on his belly.
Jayden looked up at the ceiling. He began to shake as the pleasure started to coarse thru his body. Jayden noticed his belly start to rumble a bit
Greyson smiled happily at the sound of his belly rumbling. "That's it, it's almost time to greet our children into this world". He stroked Jayden's belly and watched it closely.
Evan watched everything going on grabbing his penis.
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly man, and undoubtedly inhabited.

Evan: Get this dumb egg out of me

Jaden: You can do this

Evan: you're not the one pushing a watermelon out of your penis.
Greyson held his hand as well over his penis and started to stroke it gently.
Jaden was confused as some one else woke up. He just watched silently as the other guy started to orgasm.
Greyson licked his lips at the sight of the second male climaxing. He stroked Jaden's belly and kissed it. Before he whispered into his ear. "You enjoyed watching him climax as I pleasured you didn't you?". He chuckled and nibbled neck. "How would you like to see him become pregnant with my children?".
I want to see him pregnant like me
Evan was confused as to what was going on. "I wish to be pregnant"
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly man, and undoubtedly inhabited.

Greyson kissed Jaden and got up to study the now woken male up closer.
Evan shook nervously

Greyson stroked the male's face and looked into his eyes. Before moving his hand to his belly and felt it. "Mmm...yes you are perfect for my plans".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,230 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,088 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,158 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8