Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne struggled as he tried to listen to Damian. "Damian? How many babies?" He asked.
" 76...baby ryne you gotta stay awake and you have to do something for me okay?"
Ryne blinked. "Okay. What do you want me to do?" He asked.
Damian put his neck infront of ryne " drink you need to be strong"
Ryne looked at Damian's neck. "Okay." He simply said as he barred his fangs and gently bit into his neck. Ryne gently suck some blood until he stopped. His face was blushed heavily. "I want your other liquid." He said pointing to his groin.
Damian chuckled and unzipped his pants
Ryne went down to Damian's dick and started to suck him off. He moaned, sending vibrations on Damian's shaft as he deep throated him. Ryne massaged Damian's balls to make him cum faster.
Damian moaned hard and cummed
Ryne smiled as he swallowed all of Damian's cum. He removed himself from Damian and went up to him. "I'm thinking of having some more when we get all of our kids back." He said wrapping his arms around Damian.
Damian smiled and kissed ryne " we have 76 children we can go get them now you rest I'm going to the counsel"
Ryne smiled as he rest. Damian went to the council and they agreed to give him back his and Ryne's children. A few hundred years later, society has changed. Machines are more dominant in society but the shadows, vampires exist with humans. Ryne sat in the tower condo he shared with Damian. Damian became a wealthy business man due to these changes and Ryne was a stay at home dad, getting pregnant with Damian's children. He was already so full with the newest batch. A vampire doctor showed over 80 babies in the ultrasound! Ryne rubbed his massive belly tenderly as the babies moved around. He was also masturbating until Damian arrived. "Ohhhhh....Damiiiiaaannnn." He moaned as he pleasured himself.
Damian smiled at the sight of Ryne pleasing himself " let me take care of you love..." He smiled going down on ryne Damian was happy and most of all the children were happily married and having children of their on Roy had found a male doctor and settled down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,975 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,099 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,215 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg