Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne moaned harder as Damian kept thrusting. His own dick was erect and on the verge of cumming. Ryne arched his back as Damian began to enter his womb.
Damian thrusted harder going deeper he moaned loosing control he cummed deep into Rynes womb
Ryne arched his back as hot cum entered into his womb. He felt himself get full of the hot seed, until it started to leak out of his ass. Ryne lied down on the bed, his ass sticking into the air, completely out of breath. "That felt so good! My legs feel so numb."
Damian smiled and pulled out collapsing on the bed next to his mate he smiled " amazing..." He whispered breathlessly
( wanna skip ahead a bit to the birth?)
(Sure)

Ryne woke up early in the morning. Rubbing his swollen belly that took up nearly all of the bed.
Damian walked in with the red drink he always gave Ryne in the morning he was smiling wide knowing the babies would be here any day now he sat on the bed handing Ryne the drink " how do you feel love?" He asked
Ryne drank the red drink. "I'm feeling very big. How long do you think we have to wait till the babies are born?" Ryne asked as the babies started to kick up a storm.
Damian shrugged " I don't know...but I heard that sex gets labour started..." Damian smirked
Ryne blushed at the thought. Even though they did have a lot sex, Ryne was modest, at least he thought he was. "S-s-sure, we can doo that." Ryne said as he turned around and put his ass in the air. "Hurry, before I change my mind."
Damian smirked at Rynes comment and thrusted deeper into him thrusting in and out hard not be gentle at all Damian's hands dominantly on Rynes hips
Ryne moaned as his hips were being heavily messaged. He moaned as a pressure was being built near the bottom of his womb. He started to move his hips against Damian, trying to please him.
Damian moaned as Ryne moved his hips Damian's thrusted in hard one more time then cummed hard filling up Ryne then he collapsed on the bed smiling
Ryne screamed in pleasure as the cum filled his womb. He collapsed onto the bed with Damian at his side. The pressure in his womb start to build again. It started to make Ryne feel discomfort. "Damian, there's a pressure. What do I do?"
Damian smiled " that means the baby's will be here soon we just have to wait til your water breaks...the pressure are the babies starting to move down..." Damian smiled taking Rynes hand
Ryne nodded and started to rub his legs together. He could feel one of the babies going down his birth canal. Then he felt a gush of water exit his ass. Ryne started to breathe in and out. He reached around Damian. "Hold me, Damian. I need you."
Damian wrapped his one arm around Ryne " your doing great just breathe..." He reached down feeling Ryne dilated whole "your only a couple centimeters dialated.."
Ryne nodded. He breathed in and out. A contraction hit Ryne, making him dig his nails into Damian's shoulders. "How much longer? It hurts!" Ryne held onto Damian.
Damian sighed at his mates pain " Ryne no one never knows how long it will take I know it hurts but I'm here breathe through your contractions.."
Ryne nodded. He breathed in and out again, feeling a baby reaching down his birth canal. He felt the babies start to kick. One of them kicked really hard, nearly making Ryne double over in pain. Then finally he felt another contraction making him scream in pain.
Damian rubbed Rynes stomach wiping the sweat from his forehead " just keep breathing try to relax your body"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,382 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,562 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg