Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne stared down at the ground, not wanting to answer. "It's nothing, Roy probably is over exaggerating." He said trying to move on from the subject.
" no usually his visions are true..tell me" he whispered taking rynes hand
Ryne gulped. "Okay. He said you were pregnant again but very sick." He said simply.
Damian sighed " that's how my mother died sick and pregnant.."
Ryne gasped in shock. "I'm so sorry Damian. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories, I was just telling you what Roy saw." He stated
Damian nodded "it's fine..." Damian whispered rubbing rynes stomach
Ryne looked down to Damian. "Please, Roy doesn't want to go to the army. It's not what he wants so please considerate." He asked with puppy dog eyes
Damian saw rynes eyes and couldn't resist " yes...yes okay.,,he won't go..." He said making his mind up
Ryne smiled. "Good! Can you take me outside? I need some fresh air." He asked.
Damian smiled and helped pull ryne up " you wanna walk or take a carriage ride..."
Ryne smiled. "That depends. Where are we going for both situations?" He asked seductively.
Damian smiled " we could walk through the forest or make a bed in the carriage and ride around"
Ryne licked his lips at the thought. "I like the latter option." He said as he wrapped his arms around Damian's neck and kissed him.
Damian kissed him back deeply then he called for Lydia his most responsible child
Ryne watched as little Lydia came up to Damian and Ryne. "Lydia, can you take care of the home while me and daddy go out for a while?" He asked sweetly.
Lydia smiled big " of course daddy..."
Ryne smiled at his responsible daughter. A few minutes later, Damian finished setting a bed in the carriage. Ryne rubbed his belly in anticipation, this was going to be new for him and he loved Damian to do these kinds of things.
Damian helped ryne into the carriage
Ryne got into carriage and waited for Damian. He had an idea for the both of them. He shifted uncomfortably in the carriage and looked at Damian with pleading eyes. "Damian, can you help me?"
Damian nodded and help ryne get comfortable putting pillows behind Him so he was comfortably reclined

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,356 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,341 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,236 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,344 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg