Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne still shifted in his seat. "I think I have an idea to make myself comfortable." He asked smiling innocently
Damian smiled " and what is that my love?"
Ryne smiled. "Lye down on your back." He ordered Damian.
Damian smiled " yes sir..." He laid back on his back
Ryne smiled. He pulled down Damian's pants and crawled on top of Damian. He sat on near Damian's member and started to rub his lower body against Damian's.
Damian moaned as he nibbled on rynes neck
Ryne moaned in pleasure. He felt Damian's erect member grind against his butt cheeks. "Please fill me up. Hurry, I need release!" He stated
Damian moaned and thrusted deeper feeling ryne up
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Damian enter him. He moved his hips in rhythm with his thrusts and felt his children kick excitedly, turning him on even more.
Damian thrusted hard and fast into ryne ryne felt a contraction
Ryne moaned in pain and pleasure. His belly turned rock hard for a moment. Ryne rubbed his swollen belly, blinded by ecstasy to notice it. "Harder! Faster!" Ryne yelled basically to the heavens.
Damian smiled not realizing and he pumped into ryne as hard and fast as he could go..."
Ryne continued to moan in pleasure and pain, only wanting Damian's seed to enter him. He cummed heavily all over Damian's chest. He missed this feeling and he needed it. His body was drowning in pleasure, unaware that his babies wanted to get out.
Damian thrusted in one more time moaning loudly he felt the hot see all over his chest and climaxed deep into ryne
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Damian's seed enter him. He shuddered with pleasure, his mind swimming with ecstasy. He removed himself from Damian and immediately a baby began to crown. Ryne never noticed as he was still feeling pleasure.
Damian held ryne close Damian Not noticing
Ryne still was in the midst of an orgasm as the babies shoulders appeared. The baby slid out of him and the baby started to cry.
Damian looked down wide eyed he quickly grabbed the baby wrapping it in a blanket " ryne!" He said in shock
Ryne simply watched with a smile. "It feels so good." He stated as he moaned in pleasure from the second child crowning.
Damian smiled rubbing rynes hips " how many do you think your having this time?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,358 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,352 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,249 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,345 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg