Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne waddled into the bedroom. His belly reached an all time record, reaching 7feet from his body. The babies always kicked him, but they never hurt him. He always rubbed his belly to calm them but now they wanted their fathers touch.
Damian smiled as he saws rynes huge belly his was smaller maybe 3-4 ft Damian sat up and waited for ryne to make it to the bed
Ryne slowly waddled to the bed, getting comfortable. "Only two months in and in this huge. Soon I'll be too big to fit in this bed." He said jokingly. "How are you doing? I hope your getting enough rest."
Damian smiled his hand immediately going to rub Rynes stomach " I try to get as much as sleep as I can my visions usually wake me up though but I feel fine...I haven't gotten sick ever since I made that potion.."
Ryne nodded. "Please be okay. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said with some tears in his eyes.
Damian wiped the tears away " hey...no tears I'm fine..."
Ryne still had tears. "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm worried about you. Roy said you'd get sick while pregnant. I don't want to lose you. The kids need you, I need you." He said holding him.
" you'll never lose me...look my visions see us healthy and happy in the future " Damian lied about that part he didn't see that he kept seeing himself sick but he would never tell ryne " Roy's gonna find a beautiful girl....Lydia's gonna eventually be on the counsel...she's such a leader..."
Ryne smiled. "I can't wait to see that." He said excitedly. He snuggled with Damian. "Damian, can you promise me something?"
" what can I promise you?" Damian smiled
"Promise me that you'll not get sick. I want to be with you forever and I don't want you gone from our lives." He said getting teared up.
Damian nodded " of course..."
Ryne smiled as he went asleep. All night he had nightmares of Damian dying and his children being taken away.
Damian woke up and shook ryne slightly " babe wake up its a dream..."
Ryne jolted up in his sleep. He looked at Damian and cried. He was terribly scared at the thought of losing Damian. "Damian! I'm so scared! I don't want to lose you!" He said crying his heart out.
" shhhh ryne you won't lose me it's just a dream it's not real I'm healthy it's all gonna be okay" Damian whispered trying to assure ryne
Ryne sobbed. "I don't want to lose you. I'm scared of losing you, our family. I just want you safe. I'll carry thousands of your children if you want, I just don't want to lose." He said crying into Damian's chest.
Damian sighed shaking his head " your not gonna lose me...I promise..."
Ryne continued to sob heavily. Roy's vision was engraved deeply into his memories and he couldn't shake the feeling that something horrible will happen.
Damian held ryne rubbing his back to he fell asleep the next month was filled with nightmares til one day ryne woke up and Damian looked very sick he was staring at the ceiling and coughing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,862 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,263 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,028 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,305 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,291 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,102 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg