Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne breathed heavily. "So you made me like this? Your mean." He said with puffed up cheeks.
Damian smirked " I help you...with it I could just not do anything.."
Ryne pouted at Damian but was interrupted by the kicks the babies were doing. The babies said they don't want to be ignored anymore, so they want attention, from both their parents. Ryne sighed in defeat. "Okay. Do what you want, just please tell your babies to stop kicking." He said rubbing his impossibly full belly.
Damian smiled rubbing his belly " babies let daddy rest.."
Ryne moaned at the belly rub but the babies started to calm down. "Thank you. Come here." He said seductively.
Damian smiled And scooted closer to ryne
Ryne wrapped his arms around Damian and started to kiss him. He moaned as he loved the feeling.
Damian kissed back passionately
Ryne broke away from the kiss. "I love you Damian. I'm glad you put our babies in me. You looked horrible and miserable being sick. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?" He asked
Damian kissed rynes cheek " shhhh you already saved me taking our babies..."
Ryne nuzzled into Damian's neck. "I know. But you wanted to carry all of them. I feel like I took away something you wanted." He said with tears in the corners on his eyes.
" ryne if I would have carried them all they would have killed me we did the right thing..."
Ryne nodded. "Your right. But from now on, I'll do anything you want. If you want to have sex anytime just say the word. I'll do anything to repay you. Please don't say no." He said with big puppy dog eyes.
" ryne you don't have to repay for anything I love you...it fine.." Damian smiled assuring him
Ryne nuzzled into Damian's chest. "Alright." He said, sighing in defeat. "I love you too. I'm going to bed, I feel tired for some reason." He stated
" I wonder why it's not like your very pregnant..." Damian joked holding ryne
Ryne puffed his cheeks humourlessly. "Your so mean. I'm not that big." He said before looking down at his belly, feeling self conscious.
" your beautiful.." Damian smiled feeling rynes self consciousness " your carrying are children an your beautiful.."
Ryne smiled as he kissed Damian. "Thanks." He said as he fell asleep, cuddling next to him.
Damian cuddled ryne all night in the morning he had more training for the kids but he didn't wanna leave his husband he held him closely kissing him when he noticed he looked pale " ryne wake up.." He whispwrwd

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,862 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,264 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,051 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,831 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,306 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,291 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,102 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg