Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace took his hand putting it on his chest breathing slowly "Hey, breathe with me okay? In and out slowly. You're doing great okay?"
Liam nodded and started to breathe in and out he groaned loudly and some water came out of his house Liam felt instance pressure " my water broke...hurts..."
Jace gently squeezed his hand "You're doing great. It won't be too long now before its out, okay?" I said softly going down to check his dilation
" am I fully dialated...?" Liam whispered moaning in pain gripping Jaces arms
Jace nodded "I think so..." He held his hand gently "You're doing great Liam. Im right here, I promise" he said softly looking at him sadly
Liam laid in jaces lap exhausted and breathing through the pain groaning and moaning he closed his eyes and took a small nap
Jace gently ran his hand through his hair humming quietly to him as he slept
Liam slept peacefully for about an hour before he woke up screaming in pain " jace gotta push....ugh..."
Jace kissed his head gently helping him sit back up stroking his hair gently "Then push, your bodies ready" he said holding his hand going down to his hole
Liam bore down screaming and sobbing breaking jaces heart as he sounded like he was in agony Liam pushed hard and the baby slowly started to move very slowly with every push "JACE!!!! Help!!" Liam begged sobbing
Jace whimpered quietly at his screams for help looking at his opening hole as the head was almost pressing against his hole "I-I don't know what to do. I can't do anything to help" He said crying holding Liam's hand gently
" Jace I really can't!" Liam screamed sobbing in pain as he pushed breathing heavy giving hard big pushes but the baby only inched forward no matter how hard he pushed " I'm dieing...I'm not gonna be able to do this!" Liam sobbed hysterical
Jace moved to Liam taking his face in his hands making him look at him "Liam. Listen to me. You're brave and strong enough to do this. Remember you promised everything would be okay. You promised. And for everything to be okay You need to stay with me, promise?"
Liam nodded remembering his promise he never broke his promises especially not to Jace " it will be okay I'll be okay..." He told jace knowing he was scaring him he bared down hard and the head finally started to crown " burns....bad" Liam hissed as he pushed harder his face turning bright red
Jace let him squeeze his hand "You're doing great, the head is crowning just keep pushing" he said stroking his hair kissing his cheek softly
Liam squeezed hard and pushed screaming " ahhhh burns jace...."
Jace kissed his hand gently "I know, i know it does, but you need to keep pushing, you're doing so so well" he said smiling encouragingly at him
Liam squeezed jaces hand hard as he pushed as hard as possible the baby's head sliding out
Jace kissed his hand again "You're so brave. The heads already out, you can do this" he said reaching out and brushing his hair back
Liam smiled and kissed jaces hand " couldn't of done it without you love you" he whispered weekly before pushing as hard but the baby wouldn't budge " won't move...help!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,983 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,270 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,894 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,919 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8