Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace kissed his hand once more before letting go "Okay, on your contraction push as hard as you can and Ill pull, alright?" he said taking the head of the child in his hands
Liam nodded and pushed as hard as he could as a contraction hit him
Jace very slowly began to pull as he pushed. The broad shoulders were what was stuck and as he pulled he watched Liam get unbelievably stretched
Liam screamed as he got stretched sobbing and screaming but still pushing
Jace looked on worriedly knowing this wasn't the worse part as the bottom of a centaur was like a horses body and in proportion to this baby's head it would be huge. "You're doing so well, just keep going" he said looking at his....friend? Worriedly
The chest finally slid out as the horses body started to stretched Liam he screamed and sobbed in pain " I love you jace.." He said weakly sweating badly his whole body shaking
Jace looked at him worriedly "I love you too. Don't say that in a tone like you're going somewhere, because you're not, okay?!" he said holding the centaur baby's head and chest "You need to push okay?" he said leaning in to kiss him softly
" jace...I can't push anymore...I'm so cold..." Liam whispered even though he was covered in sweat he shivered and pushed with everything he had left
Jace gently pulled on the baby as he pushed. He watched him worriedly as he shivered and looked around spotting a woolen blanket, he got up and waddled to grab it, coming back he laid it around Liam's shoulders "You can do this, you're strong. Remember that time I hadn't had enough to eat and collapsed on our run. You carried me the 2 miles back home. That is strength, you are strong, just keep pushing" he said running his fingers through his hair
Liam smiled weakly " you were light as a feather carrying you was so easy plus I'd do anything for you..." Liam smiled weakly the story giving him strength to push Liam pushed hard the baby finally slid out Liam smiled but screamed as he felt another contraction " I can't.." He whispered weakly
Jace kissed him deeply pulling away to stare in his eyes "You can. And besides, it might just be after birth" he said hopefully. The baby centaur stood wobbly and left the room
Liam kissed back deeply then pulled back grunted and pushed hard "it's not after birth.."
Jace sighed a little "Its okay, you can do this" he held his chin up making him look him in the eyes "You can do this. You're brave and strong and amazing. You can do this" he kissed him softly again before resuming his spot in front of his anus
Liam smiled " be-be my boyfriend..." He whispered weakly as he cried out as he pushed hard the baby quickly crowning this time
Jace blushed looking at him shocked "W-what?" he asked quietly ignoring the centaur baby being birthed as he moved to Liam's side
Liam grabbed jaces hand and smiled " please be no one else's but mine be my boyfriend " he moaned and pushed
Jace smiled widely and leant in kissing him softly "Always yours" he said softly before going down and holding onto the baby's head "You're doing really well this time, just keep going" he said
Liam smiled and pushed hard the head then the huge shoulders came out Liam whimpered and pushed hard the body coming out slowly and ripping Liam he screamed a heart breaking scream/sob
Jace started to cry seeing Liam in so much pain. His heart was breaking listening to the sounds as he pulled the body out letting it run off, he ran getting the other blanket intended for him, by a guess, and went back to Liam pressing it against his bleeding hole as he wiped his eyes "You're going to be fine Liam, you are" he said crying and gasped as a sudden pain ran through his own stomach
Liam looked at jace weakly knowing it was his time he wrapped his arms around jace " I'm sorry I'm to weak to walk around with you but I'm here for you you can do this your truly amazing..." Liam whispered softly kissing jaces cheek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,208 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,904 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8