Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Palentine sighed "Fine. You are allowed to go. Of course, after you have these babies"
" okay well switch the sickness because jace won't love through the birth I know I can make it with the sickness...but he won't"
Palentine shook his head "No. You are of more use to me then him."
" please switch it just for now please he's very sick...is their any cure? I'll do anything "
Palentine growled "No! I have already made a hard deal with you! If he doesn't survive, tough luck! It is not my problem!" he said before leaving
Liam sighed going around the cave gathering herbs that grew and he mixed them into water feeding it to jace as he slept
( maybe this makes him better)
Jace whined quietly being woken by things being put in his mouth "What...what you doing?" he asked quietly
" I mixed some herbs to make you better just drink it" Liam insisted
Jace rose his eyebrows "Since when do you know the differences between herbs?"
" well I know which ones are good so I put all the good ones in this...oh were leaving Palentine agreed" Liam smiled
Jace looked shocked "Wait....what?" he asked and sipped at the sludge. He retched a little at the horrible taste
Liam smiled " we have to come back once a year to reproduce but other then that were going home baby and I'll get to marry you"
Jace looked quite shocked before an amazing grin showed on his face. He threw his arms around him as he began to sob
Liam smiled and held him " can you hear the wedding Bells baby because I can" he grinned goofilly
Jace sobbed into him happily. He pulled back kissing him roughly
Liam kissed him roughly smiling pulling back " save it for the wedding"
Jace started to cry smiling widely at him. He gasped as a sudden shock went through his stomach
Liam frowned and laid him down " just breathe baby I know this is gonna be hard but after this were free"
Jace looked at him terrified "No. No. No. I can't do this again!"
Liam kissed his head " shhhh yes you can after this were free"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,116 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8