Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace kissed back deeply before pulling back licking his lips "I just. I feel useless. I can help. Ill tell you if Im reaching my limit. I promise. I just want to help. And spend some proper time with you like we used to..." he said tearing up
Liam nodded holding jaces hand " of course I'll let you help but today I'm done with chores for today so lets just spend time together today..." Liam smiled kissing jaces neck " I really want you jace...I think I want to be pregnant with our child..."
Jace gaped at him a little "Maybe...Maybe we should wait a while. I-I mean. Do we really want two children only half a year age gap?" he asked but couldn't help moaning quietly
" we can do it....please jace I just want you and I know you want me..." Liam whispered sucking and kissing on jaces neck
Jace moaned softly "W-what about after I have our baby? I mean...mmmm...then....then I can do the chores and you can rest and do limited chores. If you get pregnant now, I will be full term when you're 4 months and maybe you'll be as tired and you won't be able to do as much helping"
Liam nodded " your right we should wait...so I can do the chores but jace...I want you so bad.." Liam moaned still kissing at his neck nibbling and sucking leaving hickeys
Jace panted andmoaned loudly "Hormones" he whined quietly
" shhh" Liam whispered as he kept kissing Jace all over so in love and just wanting his child " if I'm tired I can deal with it jace just take me I want you..." Liam whispered
Jace whined shaking his head "No. No baby right now" he said quietly trying to resist
" please..." Liam pouted he slowly took of his boxers grinding his ass against Jace knowing he couldn't resist
Jace threw his head back as he moaned loudly
Liam kept grinding " take me jace!" He demanded
Jace shook his head "No!" he said defiantly
Liam growled and got up disappointed " last chance for four months" he warned
Jace looked away "Fine" he said quietly looking down
Liam sighed and pulled up his boxers he pulled jace up helping him to the bedroom and they snuggled
Jace sniffled and cuddled into him nuzzling him lightly
Liam rubbed jaces belly softly the next couple months were difficult for both of the Liam had to deal with all the mood swings and grumpiness he worked on the nursery all the time finally getting it down Jace was now about 9 months pregnant and he was miserable and huge Liam was so excited to see their child Jace was laying in bed and Liam was fast asleep
Jace sighed and ran his fingers through his hair lightly. He had slowly been getting a pressure down on his body. He didn't know what but it was impossible to go back to sleep with
Liam slept soundly but talking in his sleep " oh jace that's our baby he's beautiful " he was dreaming jace already had the baby

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,322 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,100 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,325 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,327 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8