Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace looked away upset tears welling in his eyes "Baby's are supposed to be made with love....you don't exactly seem to love me right now"
Liam frowned and kissed Jaces cheek " I do love you I'm sorry just rest baby..."
Jace sniffled looking away "Sure..." he said quietly curling in on himself
Liam got upset jace didn't accept his apologize he got up without a word and left jogging into the woods he needed to clear his mind he had to
Jace cried to himself curling in on himself as he fell to sleep tears rolling down his cheeks quickly
He jogged into the woods and picked up speed running he loved Connor and Jace but he wanted a child why wouldn't jace give him one?
Jace felt drained after crying and got up picking up Connor gently "Hey baby boy" he said softly kissing his head gently
Connor smiled at his father and reached out for his hand
Meanwhile Liam decided to climb a tree to clear his mind that's what he did when he was younger and it always seemed to help
Jace smiled and put his pinky out for the little boy to grab grinning

(Bye :) )
Connor grabbed onto his daddy pinky
Liam kept climbing getting pretty high up he grabbed a rotten branch and fell to the ground with a thud passing out

( nighty night :) )
Jace sighed looking out the window "Maybe your daddy did leave me" he said his voice breaking slightly tears coming to his eyes
Connor looked at Jace and kicked his feet after an hour Liam woke up so swore and hurt he slowly started to crawl home after a half an hour of crawling Liam was 15 ft from the house "jace!!!" Liam called weekly
Jace had laud Connor down for a sleep and heard Liam quickly running out to him "Oh my god! What happened?!" he said going to his side wrapping an arm around him
Liam rested into jace he was shaking and hurt everything hurt " fell-fell from tree....hurts I just need sleep..." Liam whispered out of it
Jace hummed quietly "Shh', you'll be okay, I promise" he said softly and lifted him gently carrying him inside
Liam nodded and closed his eyes falling asleep as soon as he was layed down inside
Jace laid down next to her gently stroking his hair
Liam slept peacefully for a whole day
Jace fell asleep, waking up a few times when Connor cried but other than that, sleeping peacefully
Liam woke up at noon still sore but in love with his once friend now boyfriend jace " morning baby..." He whispered playfully kissing and nibbling on his neck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,105 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,328 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8