Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Palentines son just laughed clicking his fingers jace flew to the wall being stuck their he grabbed Liam and forced him into position Liam was to weak to scream and just cried silently burying his head in the dirt
Jace screamed "No! He's sick! Leave him alone! You'll get sick! That's why your father is making you touch him, not him himself! Stop!"
" shut up..." The son snarled and thrusted into Liam relentlessly Liam sobbed and shook hard so weak and sick
Jace sobbed "You're going to kill him! Take me! Please! Ill...Ill give you a blow job too! Please!"
The son laughed and kept thrusting " awwww I'm going to kill him...I don't care either way I'll get what I want"
Jace sobbed "Please!" he screamed "Ill do whatever you want! Please!"
The son kept thrusting laughing " please go faster? Sure thing!" He went harder on Liam til he released and left winking at jace " I'll be back..." Liam didn't move when he finished and this scared jace
Jace sobbed quickly going to him "Liam....? Liam? Please?" he said crying as he shook him gently
Liam's eyes gently opened and he shook widely his whole body shaking his eyes rolled back as he was seizuring
Jace watched in horror, no idea what to do. He turned him on his side and hit his back hoping to help
Liam coughed and choked as he seizured it lasted before 5 minutes before he came still but he was still breathing
Jace laid his head in his lap terrified running his fingers through his hair
Liam slept peaceful with jame but James stomach grew
Jace continued to watch Liam stroking his hair continually as he also watched his stomach growing
Liam's stomach grew also and this woke him up he started to cry panicking " no more!"
Jace stroked his hair "Hey. Shhh. Its okay, we'll be fine baby"
" no jace I can't do it again no way!" Liam sobbed
Jace looked heartbroken at him "Yes you can. I love you so much"
Liam sobbed Into jace
Jace rocked him gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,877 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,310 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,093 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,324 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,324 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,249 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8