Alien pregnancy (closed)
Ryne slowly closed his eyes, holding Lana in his arms as he fell asleep. During the night, Ryne's belly grew considerably, reaching to a six month, quadruplet belly.
(08-13-2013, 05:19 AM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne slowly closed his eyes, holding Lana in his arms as he fell asleep. During the night, Ryne's belly grew considerably, reaching to a six month, quadruplet belly.

Lana wake up early the next morning, pulling the blanket gently off Ryne. Squealing in excitement when she discovered Ryne belly have grown ever bigger. Pushing Ryne shirt up, Lana rub the hard globe where their babies are "Hush now" Lana whisper. "Your daddy need the rest so be good". Giving Ryne belly one last rub, Lana pull down his shirt and cover Ryne body with the blanket.

Looking at the clock, Lana have a quick shower and went to prepare a nutrient breakfast for her future husband and the babies.
Ryne stirred in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and felt different. He slowly got up from the bed and scratched his head, trying to think. He put his hand on his lap but felt a slight problem with that. His lap was covered by the massive globe of his belly. He rubbed it tenderly, he felt the babies kicked and he moaned. He rubbed his belly to calm his children. He went downstairs to the kitchen after smelling something delicious being cooked. He found his fiancé cooking a meal for him. "For me? You shouldn't have." He joked.
(08-13-2013, 05:39 AM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne stirred in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and felt different. He slowly got up from the bed and scratched his head, trying to think. He put his hand on his lap but felt a slight problem with that. His lap was covered by the massive globe of his belly. He rubbed it tenderly, he felt the babies kicked and he moaned. He rubbed his belly to calm his children. He went downstairs to the kitchen after smelling something delicious being cooked. He found his fiancé cooking a meal for him. "For me? You shouldn't have." He joked.

Lana turn around to face Ryne. "Someone wake up in a good mood today." Laughing, Lana place the huge servings of breakfast on the table. "Come on. Eat your breakfast while it still hot". The table is fill with high stack of pancakes, bacon, fluffy eggs, variety of fresh cut fruits. Tall glass of milk and orange juice are place right beside the utensils.

Walking over to Ryne, Lana give a morning kiss on his lip. Giggling as she felt the babies kicking wildly. Bending down, Lana place lots of tiny kisses along the belly "Yes, and good morning to all my babies too". Standing back up, Lana gently guide Ryne to the dining chair. "Tuck in. Eat all the breakfast on the breakfast. The babies need the nutrients to keep growing. " Lana comb Ryna hair with her long thin fingers "and so do you."
Ryne smiled as he ate all the food in front of him. His belly got bigger for all the food he ate. When he was done, Ryne leaned back into his chair. "Thank you for the meal. I think I ate too fast. I got a stomachache." He said as he rubbed his large belly.
(08-13-2013, 04:38 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he ate all the food in front of him. His belly got bigger for all the food he ate. When he was done, Ryne leaned back into his chair. "Thank you for the meal. I think I ate too fast. I got a stomachache." He said as he rubbed his large belly.

Lana smile as Ryne gobble down all the food she have prepared. Staring at Ryne belly that keep growing each time Ryne eat, turn Lana on. Standing up, Lana slowly rub Ryne belly. "Why don't you sit down on the sofa at the living room and relax. I will make us some hot tea with lemon. I'm sure it will help."

Once Lana manage to settle Ryne down on the sofa, she went back to the kitchen to prepare some tea. While waiting for water to boil, Lana load up the dishes into the dish washer. Once all done, Lana went out and place the hot tea and a plate of freshly bake biscuit on the living room table. "Here you go. Take small sip at a time because it still hot."
Ryne smiled as he drank his tea, following Lana's instruction. He ate the biscuit and rubbed his big belly. "I've mean to ask, what will I be giving birth too? I know I'll be giving birth to our children, but I'm just assuming that I give birth to more than just a little bundle." He asked.
(08-14-2013, 03:09 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he drank his tea, following Lana's instruction. He ate the biscuit and rubbed his big belly. "I've mean to ask, what will I be giving birth too? I know I'll be giving birth to our children, but I'm just assuming that I give birth to more than just a little bundle." He asked.

"Our babies will be human. Just that they will be born with special abilities that my species usually possess upon their birth." Lana rest her head on Ryne shoulder while placing her palm on his belly, feeling the babies moving around. "To be frank I'm a little bit worry because the normal weigh for a newborn baby is from 17 to 19 pounds upon birth."
Ryne looked at Lana and kissed her. "Don't worry. I'll have you with me." He said wrapping his arms around his fiancé. "Rub my belly. It feels wonderful." He stated.
(08-15-2013, 01:35 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne looked at Lana and kissed her. "Don't worry. I'll have you with me." He said wrapping his arms around his fiancé. "Rub my belly. It feels wonderful." He stated.

Lana are more than happy to rub Ryne belly. Feeling the babies kicks. "Their kicks are getting more stronger."
Ryne smiled. "How big do you think I'll get? If I'm this big already, I must be huge by the end." He stated as he rubbed his belly too.
(08-15-2013, 02:46 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled. "How big do you think I'll get? If I'm this big already, I must be huge by the end." He stated as he rubbed his belly too.

"You will be way bigger since each of our babies will weight around 17 pounds or more" say Lana while rubbing Ryne belly in circular motion. "It is common for our species to give birth to big babies. It unheard off for our planet to have baby smaller than 17 pounds.
Ryne nodded. He pulled Lana up to him and started to kiss her. He moved his hand to her back and started to massage her. He moved his other hand to her breast and squeezed it.
(08-15-2013, 02:58 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne nodded. He pulled Lana up to him and started to kiss her. He moved his hand to her back and started to massage her. He moved his other hand to her breast and squeezed it.

Wrapping her arms around Ryne, she deepen the kiss till both of them are gasping for air. Moaning softly as Ryne touch a sensitive part of her breast. "Oh Ryne , been wanting you since this morning."
Ryne smiled. "Could you ride me? I want to try some pregnant sex." He said as he lied down.
(08-15-2013, 03:09 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled. "Could you ride me? I want to try some pregnant sex." He said as he lied down.

"Let move this in the bedroom. You will be more comfortable there." As Lana pull Ryne off the sofa toward the bedroom.
Ryne smiled as he was being led to the bedroom. When he got there, he lied down on the bed and smiled. "Come. Make love to the man you knocked up." He said seductively.
(08-15-2013, 03:21 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he was being led to the bedroom. When he got there, he lied down on the bed and smiled. "Come. Make love to the man you knocked up." He said seductively.

Mindful of Ryne pregnant belly, Lana climb and slowly ride. Moaning at every thrust as she begin to set the pace faster.
Ryne moaned along with Lana. He felt movement in his belly and it turned him on even more. He held onto Lana and massaged her breasts.
(08-16-2013, 02:56 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne moaned along with Lana. He felt movement in his belly and it turned him on even more. He held onto Lana and massaged her breasts.

Throwing her head back as she continue riding on Ryne. Placing both her plams gently on Ryne belly, feeling the babies kicking wildly. "Ryne... so close baby" Lana whisper hoarsely. Lana feel her inner wall closing in and squeezing Ryne member tightly as she close to coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,042 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,201 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler