The Breeder (closed)
Ryne looked at the floor and quickly ran to the bed to stay away from the snakes. He blushed at the idea of trying to please Chloe. "What would you want me to do?" He asked.
Chloe smiled " eat me out..." She said spreading her legs her body was flawless her legs long and hairless
Ryne blushed as he lowered himself and started to lick her sex. He licked her clitoris in a repeating motion.
Chloe moaned loudly " harder finger me don't be gentle" she growled
Ryne tried harder, putting his fingers into her. He entered her with his fingers and moved his fingers rapidly to please his master.
Chloe moaned " harder faster!!!" She screamed loving it rough
Ryne went as fast and harder as he could. He moaned as he felt something happening to his belly. His belly started to expand to the size of two months with twins. He kept moaning as his belly got bigger, causing vibrations to go through Chloe's sex.
Chloe moaned loudly as she felt Ryne vibrate she cummed hard her cum was black Chloe smiled in pleasure as she rubbed rynes stomach " grow my offspring!"
Ryne moaned as his belly got bigger. He reached the 5 months with large triplets mark before stopping. Ryne looked to his belly and his eyes opened in shock. He slowly rubbed his belly, feeling something inside. "How big am I gonna get?"
Chloe smiled " my baby's are 10-20 pounds so you'll be pretty big..." Chloe rubbed rynes stomach massaging it
Ryne moaned as Chloe rubbed his belly. He was starting to become erect and embarrassed.
Chloe smiled she kissed down his stomach going to her member and put it in her mouth
Ryne moaned heavily as his member was in Chloe's mouth. "M-m-master! It's too great!" He exclaimed, feeling his limit reach.
Chloe sucked as hard as she could wanting to give her breeder pleasure
Ryne moaned loudly in ecstasy. He felt himself getting closer to climaxing. He tried hold it in, to make sure Chloe won't get mad but it was too late. He climaxed heavily into Chloe.
Chloe growled but swallowed she pulled back and slapped him as hard her eyes turned black " you ask slave you always ask!" She screamed
Ryne grimaced in fear. "I'm sorry! I tried to hold it back but I couldn't! Please forgive me!" He said frantically as the babies started to move rapidly.
Chloe growled " please me or you will be punished dont ask how just please me"
Ryne gulped as he got up and started to massage Chloe's breasts. He squeezed each breast and played with her nipples.
Chloe moaned " be rough" she demanded

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,216 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,154 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,891 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,238 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,215 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg