The Surrogacy (closed)
"The head is crowning." *She gets a towel from inside the bag and looks into between his legs* "On your next contraction,I want you to push as hard as you can." *She moved her green eyes to Ryne* "Can you do that for me,sweetie?"
Ryne nodded as he looked to his belly and pushed. His belly jiggled as he shook from pushing. He panted as he stopped but then continued. He pushed hard as he felt the first child's head leave his body.
"That's it,Ryne. You're doing great. Keep pushing." *She smiled wide and guided the baby's head with the towel*
Ryne moaned as he pushed hard. He let out a scream as he felt the baby leave him.
*She smiled even wider with the baby now pushed out and it started crying* "A boy!"
Ryne smiled at the announcement of their son. "That's great! I can feel another coming!" He stated as the next child descended.
*She moved the baby down and she looked in between his legs* "Go ahead and push!"
Ryne nodded as he pushed harder. He groaned in pain as he felt the child's head bigger than before. It crowned as Ryne stopped, panting.
"That was good." *Lauren got another towel out from the bag and she put it in between his legs and she concentrated on the head coming out of Ryne* "Again!"
Ryne pushed harder again and felt the baby's head emerge. "How is it?" He asked.
"The head is moving out." *She kept her toweled covered hands underneath the baby's head that is emerging gently* "Again. Push. But not too hard."
Ryne nodded as he gave lighter pushes. "Is it coming out?"
"The eyes and nose are showing." *She wiped at the head and smiles at Ryne* "Feel for yourself."
Ryne moved his hand down to his ass and felt the babies head. Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. "I'm so happy. I want to see them all."
"And we can. We just need to get them out. Come on,Ryne push the baby out more." *Laruen encouraged him softly and rubbed his head with her hand*
Ryne nodded as he pushed a little harder. The baby's head emerged and then the shoulders. The baby arrived easily.
"One more push,Ryne!" *Lauren replied excitedly with her eyes to the baby coming out* "Push!"
Ryne moaned as he pushed out the baby. Not soon afterwards, a another baby started to crown. He started to push, seeing as this baby wanted out faster than their sibling.
*Lauren cuts the cord and smiled at the girl crying. She puts the baby aside and concentrated at another baby coming out*
Ryne pushed again as the third baby wanted out. He moaned as the baby rubbed against his prostate and caused some pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,738 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,872 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,289 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,979 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,318 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,307 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,103 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,238 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8