The Surrogacy (closed)
"Push again,Ryne. You're almost there." *She rubbed his belly softly*
Ryne nodded as he pushed harder. He felt the third baby leave him as he panted from relief. "Can we go to the hospital now?"
"A boy." *She smiled at the babies and she puts them aside and she looked at the babies for a moment and turned to Ryne* "Yes. We can."
Ryne smiled as he took the babies in his arms and smiled. "Our babies. I can't wait to see your siblings." He said to the three born babies.
*She smiled softly as she then leaned to the driver's seat and started the car* "We'll try to make it there."
Ryne nodded as he held onto their babies. "Just drive safely. I want these six to see their mama."
*Lauren smiled softly* "So do I." *She drove but carefully to the hospital*
Ryne smiled as they drove. He felt a few strong contractions but he kept breathing and smiled at his three newborns.
"We're almost here,Ryne. Nice slow breathes." *She can almost see the hospital with her green eyes*
Ryne smiled. "That's good. Please, be careful."
"I am." *She chuckled and smiled at Ryne* "You just hush." *She teased playfully*
Ryne smiled as they arrived. He hugged his babies as a contraction pulsed through him.
*Lauren got out of the car and called for help from the people that worked in the hospital and she got to the back to help calm Ryne down* "They'll help us. Just relax."
Ryne nodded as he was taken to a large room with doctors and nurses attaching machines on his belly.
*Lauren was at his side dressed in hospital gartments*
Ryne rubbed his belly. "Lauren? Rub my belly?" He asked.
*Lauren smiled and rubbed is belly* "Better?"
Ryne nodded as he felt a contraction. He pushed as hard as he could as the baby descended down.
*She helped Ryne sit up with her hand behind his head* "You're doing so good,darling." *She kissed his head*
Ryne moaned as he pushed. "I'll be good once these kids are put of me." He stated as he pushed hard and felt the baby's head crown.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,738 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,873 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,021 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,319 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,312 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,103 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8