The Surrogacy (closed)
*Lauren kissed his head when he pushed* "Concentrate on getting them out. Keep pushing."
Ryne moaned as he nodded. He pushed harder as he felt the child leave his body. The doctor guided the baby into the world. "A baby boy!"
*Lauren smiled wide and kisses Ryne* "You're almost done!"
Ryne panted. "Next time, you can give birth." He joked as he began to push again.
"I promise I will. Just keep pushing!" *She smirked and held onto his hand*
Ryne nodded as he pushed hard, nearly crushing Lauren's hand. The fifth child began to crown.
*Lauren held onto Ryne's hand and watched with a wide smile* "It's coming out!"
Ryne moaned as he pushed harder. He felt the head emerge from him and the doctor helped the child out. "A girl!" He announced.
"A girl!" *Lauren bounced up and down with excitement seeing the baby out*
Ryne panted heavily as his belly gotten smaller but was still large. "I'm happy too." He said tired.
*Lauren couldn't resist but to kiss him passionately*
Ryne returned the kiss but had to break off as he pushed. "Keep pushing sir! Your last child is crowning." The doctor said.
*She holds onto Ryne's hand* "One more child,my darling. Just one more."
Ryne moaned as he pushed harder. The head slowly emerged from his birth canal and then fully emerged. "Can I have more of your children? I do want more." He panted as he rested.
"I'm surprised by after what you are going through,you still want more." *Lauren laughed with a smile and ran her hand onto his head*
Ryne smiled. "I'll have more when this one gets out." He stated as he pushed hard. The baby's head emerged and soon was out. "A baby girl!" The doctor stated.
"You did it!" *Lauren smiled wide at Ryne and hugs him tight*
Ryne smiled as he laid down. "You name them. You deserve it. I'm going to sleep." He said as he closed his eyes and slept.
*Lauren smiled and tried to decide what to name them*
The actual supposed parent or mothers and fathers, sometimes referred to as the actual sociable mothers and fathers, may perhaps set up some sort of surrogate having a baby due to women infertility, other health care difficulties which will make having a baby or distribution impossible, high-risk or otherwise not unfavorable, or since the supposed parent or mothers and fathers tend to be guy. The actual semen or ova can be furnished by the actual 'commissioning' mothers and fathers, nevertheless donor semen, ova as well as embryos doubles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,738 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,177 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,870 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,282 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,317 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,306 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,103 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,235 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8