The Surrogacy (closed)
Ryne smiled as he entered the large house. He walked upstairs to a empty guest room. "Thank you. I'll be sure to give birth to you some very healthy babies." He said happily.

(Wanna skip a month or two?)
(Sure. :) Let's do that. Or maybe 4 months when the babies kick?)
(Alright, you start :P)
(Hehe. XD )

*Lauren woke up the next morning in the bed and she shared a bed with Ryne since she had been spending 4 months getting to know him and taking care of him. And she doesn't mind sharing her bed with him*
Ryne groaned as the babies started to sleep on his bladder. He got up groggily and rushed to the bathroom. He relieved himself and got up again. He spotted Lauren in his bed. He felt embarrassed sharing a bed with her but didn't overly disliked it. "Good morning."
*Lauren smiled up at Ryne as she yawned with a stretch* "Good morning. How did you sleep?"
Ryne rubbed his large belly. "Your baby's keep sitting on my bladder." He jokingly complained.
*She giggled and she leaned up to press her hands against his belly* "Oh the baby is,isn't it?" *She jokingly teased back*
Ryne nodded as he blushed. He enjoyed it when Lauren rubbed his belly and hewould do it anytime he could. He rubbed the sides of his sextuplets filled belly. He then felt something! Something pressuring against his belly, but from the inside. "One of the babies just kicked!" He said excitedly.
*She smiled real wide feeling the baby kicking. One of her babies was kicking. She squealed and jumped up and down onto the bed so that she felt more of his belly* "Oh my god. Oh my god it is!"
Ryne smiled at Lauren's excitement. As the babies kicked, he felt very horny. He stifled a moan as he became erect. He blushed heavily.
*She giggled at his erection as she grinned at him* Having trouble there?
Ryne blushed heavily. "I'm sorry." He said completely embarrassed.
*She smiled and she slowly moved her hand to touch his erection* Don't be embaressed...I think it looks sexy.
Ryne stifled a moan as Lauren touched him. The babies began to kick faster as Ryne's heart raced.
*She moved her hand up to feel more of her babies kicking him* "Are you okay?"
Ryne stifled a moan. "I'm fine. The babies are making hiring." He joked embarrassingly
*She giggled alittle and she couldn't help but to lean down and she kissed his stomach* "Settle down babies."
Ryne blushed as Lauren kissed his belly. The babies listened to their mother as they calmed down. He rubbed his belly. Then his stomach let out a huge rumble. Ryne blushed even harder. "I guess I'm kinda hungry."
*Lauren smiled at her babies when they stopped kicking* "Good,babies.' *She leaned up and she chuckled at him* "Want me to make your breakfast?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,044 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,517 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,065 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,007 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8