Kings and Queens (CLOSED)
Ralaston pursed his lips. "Call the healer. You can go and sign the papers. I will rest as soon as they finish examining me," he responded. "You need to rest as well. It is your first time, as well."
"Yes, please," Ralaston responded. The old man slowly entered the room as Ralaston sat up in bed.
"It was the general first coupling pain. I was tight was generally uncomfortable. The Queen took some time to transfer the egg- I felt the bulge for about ten seconds. Othe than that, it was fine. The egg went into my womb through my cervix. No complications," Ralaston replied.
Ralaston blinked as the warm gel coated his flat belly. The healer began to hum an incantation as his belly got warmer and warmer and began to fizzle.
Ralastons skin became see through and allowed both of them to see into his womb. there a baby forming could be seen, as it was not an egg any more and was starting its development, the healer patted his stomach to make sure the baby was fine in all aspects. "well congratulations, the baby is very healthy."
"Good. I don't want any complications for the first," Ralaston said, craning his neck to see the unborn child. His still flat belly would begin to bulge within the week.
the healer nodded " it rarely happens sire, you can rest calmly now, we will make a check up next week" he said with a smile as he bowed and retired.
Ralaston nodded and turned over onto the pillow to sleep. He began to wonder what Medea was up to before succmbing to sleep.
Medea had been working in the study but was now feeling totally drained as if she had been up two days straight. He called on the healer to check on her and to get a report on how Ralaston was doing with his pregnancy.
The elderly healer pattered into the warm and gave a bow. "Hello, Highness. I hear you are fatigued. Please, lie die on that couch," he lightly commanded. When it came to matters of health, he DID have authority.
Medea nodded and left her work walking towards the couch lying down "how is my husband? I hope his pregnancy is going as expected?"
"He is fine. Conception went fine and the child is developing. I am worried about you, though," he replied, glancing down at the Queen. "You said you are extremely tired?"
"that is good," she nodded "yes, and a little sore, but that is normal I take"
"Soreness is to be expected. It is your first coupling. However, you should not be this tired. You may have spent too much energy on the transfer. How long did it take to move the egg?" he asked, sitting down next to her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,808 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,141 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,872 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,206 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,131 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8