sick and pregnant one on one
John is pregnant with six babies and he has cancer. His hugeness yet hes fragility makes it hard for him to live a daily life. I need a partner to take care of him it could be a lover family member nurse anything

John sat in a recliner. He was seven months pregnant with six babies. He had cancer in his spine. He felt so weak and dragged down by this weight on him. He didnt know how much longer he could wait. He smelled the food cooking in the kitchen and tried not to gag. He needed to feed his babies
Name:Liam
Johns boyfriend
Liam walked in with a hot plate of homemade food in one hand and johns medicines in the other Liam handed the food to john with a slight smile " I made your favorite...please eat then I'll give you your medicine how you feeling? Are the babies active?" Liam asked curious
John took the food hesitantly, his hands were shaking. He leaned more into the pillow pressing behind his aching back. His legs were spread wide by his huge belly. John nodded as he took a hold of Liam's hand and pressed it against his firm belly. The six babies moved and squirmed everywhere. The movement hurt John but he loved seeing his boyfriend's excitement when they moved. "They're on my bladder babe" He said.
Liam smiled widely rubbing johns stomach just to feel them move " that's amazing baby them kicking but since there attacking your bladder do you help to the bathroom? And how you feeling today sweetheart?"
Please help me to the bathroom. John begged. He set the food aside and began to push himself up. He needed help doing just about everything. He moaned in pain as the weight of his stomach spread to his hips amd pelvis and legs now that he was standing.
Liam helped him up and wrapped his arms around his hips supporting him " lean against me baby. I got you..." He assured as they slowly made there way to the bathroom and Liam undid johns pants for him
Every step he took made him feel like death. He was awkwardly waddeling and by the time they were to the rest room he was out of breath and wanting to sit down. He thanked liam and began to pee. He sighed in relief but tried not to noticethe blood in his urine
Liam noticed " I'm calling the doctor...." He said in a worried whisper and whipped out his cell phone but he also grabbed toilet paper handing it to John
Babe its not a big deal he began. Im not feeling up to a doctors appointment he pleaded. He wiped and flushed
Liam pouted " it is a big deal there's blood In your urine I'll see if he can make a home visit so we don't have to leave please baby?"
John just shook his head and put a hand under his huge stomach. He began to slowly waddle out of the bathroom
Liam was behind him to make sure he didn't fall he helped him back to the chair and helped him sit down
John spread his legs wide and began to lower himself back in the recliner. He was absolutely weak from chemo and carrying around so much weight. He began to rub his stomach desperately wanting the babies to give him a break from their kicking. The walk to the bathroom had him panting heavily
Liam helped him lower and put a small pillow behind his back to help ease any pain Liam kneeled down and kissed johns stomach and rubbed it humming softly trying to calm the baby's " give daddy a break..." He whispered to them
"Ooo..." John let out a small moan as Liam's voice excited the babies even more. "I-I think they like you" He joked through the pain
Liam smiled but frowned seeing john in pain he rubbed johns stomach and started singing a lullaby hoping to calm the babies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,285 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,300 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,732 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,988 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,308 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,463 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,367 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,490 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,793 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers