Family Life
Aaron Goodwin hummed happily. He stirred the pot on the stove, adjusting his apron slightly. His apron was draped over his belly, which was currently housing his third baby. His oldest was down a for a nap and the newest was sitting in a high chair nearby.

Satsified with the food for now, Aaron walked over and picked up his child. He perched the baby on his bump. "Hi there baby!" he cooed. He hoped Liam would be home soon.
The child they had named Alexis cooed and giggled looking at her father Liam had a bad day at work he had to fire a good friend Liam stormed in the house the door slamming behind him " I'm home baby.." Liam called some frustration in his voice
Aaron could tell Liam was annoyed. He walked over to his husband and gave him a deep kiss, making sure to press his bump into Liam's torso. "Long day, babe?" he asked, bouncing Alexis up and down.
Liam kissed Aaron deeply then smiled slightly seeing his daughter he kissed his forehead " hey princess..." Liam nodded " yeah babe long day I had to fire Jim you remember Jim he was over for my birthday part
"Hmm... oh yeah. He was the one who ate all of my pasta salad. What's up with him?" Aaron asked, giving Alexis over to Liam.
Liam smiled taking Alexis and bouncing her " yeah that's him he messed up some accounting and was rude to a manager...and I was forced to fire him..." Liam sighed and kissed Aaron's cheek laying a hand on his stomach
"Awww, babe, that sucks," Aaron said, smiling when Liam laid a hand on his belly. "But I do know what could make you feel better..." he drawled, a devilish grin forming on his face. He turned around and made sure his ass rubbed against Liam as he set Alexis back down in her chair.
Liam smiled wide " that would make me feel better " Liam growled slightly nipping at Arron's neck and taking his hand leading him towards the bedroom as Liam removed Arron's shirt his hands running wildly all over Aaron's belly
"This baby...been making me... want you... so bad..." Aaron gasped in between kisses. He put his hands over Liam's as the latter explored his belly before falling back onto the bed.
Liam smiled and kissed Aaron's belly all over finding it so attractive " your so damn sexy like this I can't keep my hands off you..." Liam unzipped his pants throwing them to the floor
Aaron smiled widely. "It's your kid making me this big. You better like it," he said as pulled off his maternity sweatpants. He moaned as Liam began kissing his belly.
Liam smirked and kept kissing his belly then kissed Aaron passionately his hands rubbing Aaron's stomach
Aaron's belly was a pleasure spot for him, and each kiss brought out a little moan. The baby seemed to wake up and really start to move, contorting its daddy's skin as it began to punch and kick.
Liam watched in amazement as he rubbed and kissed Aaron stomach smiling " well hello baby your awake now arnt you..." Liam smiled
Aaron couldn't help but smile at the interaction between his husband and their baby. Each movement Liam would answer with a kiss or a rub of his pulsing belly. "Mmmmmm..." Aaron moaned as the baby kicked again and Liam kissed the spot.
Liam covered Aaron's belly in kisses smiling and singing softly to the baby " I can't wait to meet you either can your other daddy...we both love you so much...." Liam smiled
Maybe it was his hormones, but Aaron couldn't help but let a few tears escape his eyes. He rubbed his hands up and down his belly, next to Liam's face.
Liam listened to their child kick and rubbed Aaron's stomach not noticing Aaron's tears "so how were you and the kids today baby?"
"I got a lot done today. Alexis took a nap earlier and Caleb's down right now, so I managed to do some vacuuming and started dinner. I got about twenty minutes to myself, so I laid down on the couch and played with the little one in here," Aaron said with a loving rub of his belly.
Liam smiled and kissed Aaron's cheek " that's great baby what's for dinner?" Liam asked rubbing his husband belly lovingly " I think it's gonna be a boy " Liam smiled proudly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,481 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 639 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,748 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,700 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,981 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,518 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,467 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  O Experiments of Life (Open to all) Tomoshe 218 35,984 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Love Life (closed w/ Dots) StrikerLiker 24 5,140 11-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker