Dragon Breeder (closed)
(Sounds good. Maybe small changes like he starts growing horns and slowly other parts start to appear?)

Raiden smiled as he rubbed Baramir's belly in his human form. "You 'll do fine." He said as he rubbed his belly more.
(That's what I figured. He'd still remain a definite human, but have patches of scales, horns, etc. I figured that the dragon's spell would increase his strength so he could safely carry)

Baramir felt like a body attached to a planet as he laid on his side. Raiden's soothing hands did nothing to ease his nerves. "Master (where did that come from), I cannot move. Please, help me!" he sobbed. This was was too much for him to handle.
Raiden rubbed Baramir's belly as he pressed his ear to it. "What do you want me to do? I've done all I can." He said.

(Okay. Let's do it.)
"All you can?! You gave me a womb up my ass and gave me eggs to carry! I'm lying here in pain because of YOUR babies and you're just sitting there stroking me like a prized cow! Isn't there SOMETHING you could do?!" Baramir cried, in tears.
"I told you, I've done all I can do. You're not patient." He stated as Baramir started to feel a heat in his body.
"You're use-" Baramir began to cry, before a fire ripped through his body. "Argh!" he shouted. His skin became dry and flaky before solidifying into scales. His head throbbed as small horns grew out the top of his hair.

Most importantly, the pain and ache in his body seemed to melt away. His legs and back grew thick and strong as dragon muscles formed.
Raiden smiled as he rubbed Baramir's form. "I told you that you weren't patient." He said as the eggs started to move.
His eggs jostled again inside of Baramir's new body. "Ah..." he grumbled, slowly rising to his feet despite the immense size of his belly. "Mmm..." he hissed, his vocie raspier. Along with his new body, his new mind was very interested in pleasing his Master.
Raiden smiled as he watched his new transformed mate. "Get on your hands and knees." He told Baramir.
(I didn't forget about this! Had a major computer issue)

Baramir nodded, gently letting himself down on the floor again. His belly laid on the ground, a massive orb hanging beneath his torso. His body was now perfectly designed for pregnancy as he looked up to his Master.
Raiden grinned as he started to rub his large ass. "How bad do you want me?" He asked teasingly as he prodded his hole.
Baramir moaned and ground his ass against his Master's cock. There was nothing more he wanted in the world. "I want...oh god..." he rasped.
Raiden grinned as he entered Baramir and pumped into him with great vigor. He entered Baramir's womb and pumped deeply, causing the bottom of his belly to bulge out because of his size.
Baramir could literally feel his Master's giant cock pushing at the walls of his belly. He couldn't help but scream and arch his back as Raiden grabbed at his horns.
Raiden smiled as he pumped faster. He moved his hands to Baramir's buttocks and started to spank him.
His draconic ass bulged out, almost specifically to please his mate. Baramir's moans turned into constant shouts of pleasure as Raiden's cock continued to pound through the slaps.
Raiden grinned as he pumped faster into Baramir. He thrusted deep into Baramir and released his seed. He rubbed Baramir's large ass. "You did good. Now, pleasure me." He told him.
The pregnant hybrid moaned and squeezed his ass together, relishing the warm seed placed inside of him. Baramir looked up at his Master, puzzled. "You just came, Master," he said meekly.
Raiden frowned. "Then make me come again." He stated as he laid down and waited to be pleasured.
Baramir meekly nodded and crawled over to his Master, his belly scraping the ground. The huge orb felt extremely heavy and full as Baramir put his head between Raiden's legs and took his cock in his mouth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,498 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,162 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,179 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,262 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg