The War Bride (Closed with Okamiryun)
Jiro nodded at him. "It's nice to meet you Raiso." Before turning his face to look ahead of them. As they continued their journey in silent. He would calmly answer the children's questions every time. They asked him something. "Yes it won't be long now. We will to your new home soon." He fought the urge to smile at their curiosity. He had to keep a image around his men so he wouldn't be considered soft or weak. "Yes, it is a big castle just like the fairy tales". He replied gently as one of the twins asked him. He actually smiled faintly for a moment when one of the children called him papa instead of father.
Raiso notices the smile but says nothing he relaxes glad to know he isn't going to marry a ruthless jerk. He pulls out one of his books it's beauty and the beast. his only fairy tail book it's well worn pages have practically been memorized by Raiso but he decides to read it for the kids anyway so they won't be too bored on the journey. He even manages to give the charicters different voices for them.
Jiro smiled slightly again at the sound of his bride to be voice. And his maternal instincts with their newly adopted children on the journey. As they traveled he decided to allow himself to daydream about his Raiso with a round belly carrying their child inside it. As he reads to their children in the den with a fire blazing in the fireplace. Before he shook himself out of his daydreams. When he realized they were almost to the castle now. The children looked half asleep and ready for bed.
Raiso looks at the castle impressed"it's huge and majestically made" he wanted to say more but was at a loss for words. He cant help but feel out of place. he can tell the kids are exhausted but till they get to the castle he just can't help them the colts are getting tired too their mothers lagging behind trying to help them keep going
Jiro gave his men orders to put the horses in his stables and get them settled in. While he personally helped carry the two youngest children inside personally in his arms. He was gentle with them and carried them to the rooms he had set up for them. Each room had a four poster bed, heavy curtains, a bedside table, a fireplace to keep them warm and a collection of toys for them. He decided he would have their measurements taken in the morning for a set of clothes for them all. He set the youngest boy down on his new bed and covered him up with the blankets. Unaware that Raiso was watching him in the doorway. As stroked the boy's head gently in a fatherly manner. "Sleep well son". He whispered softly and turned to leave to see to the other children and his new bride to be.
Raiso blushes and helps the other kids to bed tucking them in and wishing them all good night. He would of read them a story but seeing as they where going to pass out in any moment he just sings a lullaby he knows. Once done he walks out of thier room and can't help but to smile the kitten mews as it starts to wake up
Jiro smiled as he listened to Raiso singing though the door way. He felt it was alright to smile since no one could see him doing so. From the other side of the doorway, before he left to to prepare their bedroom. He filled the bathtub with warmed water and scented oils. Before scattering rose petals into the water and trailed them to their bed. As he waited for Raiso to finish with the other children. He leaned down and stroked the kitten's head gently with his finger tip. "Please allow me to show you to our chambers." He said smoothly and led Raiso to their chambers. Their chambers were the bigger than the children's rooms.
Raiso looks at in shock and wonder "I-it's so big it's bigger then my barn" he felt so emberessd here he was in a castle when he use to live in a barn sleeping in the hayloft at night heck he still had some straw in his hair. He felt so confused, why him he was no one special , yet happy to see let alone live in a castle like this was amazing to him.
Jiro smiled slightly at him and tried to hide it quickly. At how cute he thought Raiso was reacting to his new home. "Please allow me to show to the bathing chambers so you may get washed up. While I go check on the children". He said softly. "Please put on the outfit in the bathroom I have laid out for you". He added and turned to leave the room to bid the other children good night. The outfit he had laid for Raiso was a forest green satin robe with a silver slash on the waist.
Raiso blushes and baths making sure to get as clean as he can. He enjoys the scented bath and gets into the beautiful robe once he is done he looks at his old brown clothes and blushes. his fingertips feel the robe he wears and admires the fabric as he follows the rose petal trail to the bed. He try's to think what it will feel like to have life in his stomach as he sits on the bed.
Jiro smiled as he kissed each of the children good night and made sure they were warm. He felt weird doing this but right. He was a father now and wanted to be a good one to these children. And the one he intended to create with his soon to be bride in their bed that night. He took a deep breathe and entered his room again. He finally decided to let his guard down around his bride and moved slowly over him.
Raiso watches his soon to be husband slowly walk in and blushes "h-how are our children?" He feels nervous but wants to see this though now even if he doesn't know what to do. He looks at the nagas face.
"They are sleeping peacefully. They had quite a night". He said softly as he sat down on the bed beside Raiso. He slowly wrapped a arm around his shoulders and sniffed his hair. "You smell nice". He held Raiso close. "Now about your duties as a wife. You will help care for the children, remain at my side, and be allowed to do whatever you wish to do. But you will share a bed with me each night. And since tonight is our wedding night.". He whispered into his ear and kissed his neck. As he stroked his belly gently. "I wish to lay with you in hopes of putting our child inside your belly. Please my beautiful soon to be wife. May see your flesh exposed to me as I shower it with pleasures."
Raiso nods "I'm glad they are doing well you are a good father." He blushes more as his husband sniffs his hair and tells him his duties.as the naga whispers in his ear goosebumps form on his arms and his length stiffens a bit. Raiso slips the robe off his body looking at the nagas face hoping he likes what he sees. "I will do my best to please my husband"
Jiro hummed happily at the sight of his new bride's flesh. "Mmm...yes so smooth and beautiful". He whispered and kissed Raiso gently on his lips. As he laid him down gently onto the bed. He leaned over him and caressed his chest and face gently with his fingertips. "And you are already a wonderful mother to our children". He whispered softly into his ear again. As dragged his fingertips gently over his belly. Before kissing his fingertips.
He blushes and returns a kiss or two "y-yes I want your children I want to be full of life." Raiso means every word this naga has awoken desires he hadn't known he had. His length hardens at each touch the creature makes. Raiso feels his husbands chest and back he looks at the nagas lower limb wondering where it's genitals are and how he will get impregnated
"Yes let's have lots of children together. I promise your belly will never be flat again. Always filled with life being nurtured inside it as our child grows". He moaned and licked at his nipples gently. "Yes your nipples forever dripping warm milk to nurse our children after they are born". He moaned and suckled one of his nipples gently. As he felt his special spot of scales parting for his emerging cock.
Raiso blushes and smiles it sounded wonderful he gasps as his nipple is sucked on his hand goes to the creatures head by instinct "ohhhh yes fill me forever my husband" he sees scales move for what must be the nagas dick. He spreads his legs a little enjoying the ministrations of his husband .
"Soon my beautiful wife. You will have our child inside your belly soon enough. I just wish to pamper for you for a bit." He purred out and kissed a trail down Raiso's body to his belly. He kissed his belly gently and nibbled his bellybutton. Yes soon our child will be growing inside here". He kissed the area above his belly button one last time.
He moans and blushes. He arches his back as his belly button is nibbled "ahhhh yes our wonderful child mmmnnn I can't wait to be full of life " he clings to the bed sheets as he feels his mate go lower. A sheen of sweat covers his forehead and stomach. His blue-violet eyes watches his husbands face enjoying every moment of this. His own erection is at full attention now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8