The War Bride (Closed with Okamiryun)
"Yes our wonderful child will soon be inside your belly. I just need to warm up your body and prepare it for my seed that will blossom and grow into our child over time". He moaned and licked the tip of his cock gently. "Mmm...yes so eager". Before he suckled the tip and bobbed his head slowly taking more of it inside him. As his cock continued to merge from it's hiding spot dripping with it's natural lube.
He moans and pants, pre beads at the tip of his cock. Having never bedded any one before made his length sensitive. "Eager for you my husband" he was beginning to loose words in his pleasure as the sheet of sweat covers his body. his eyes, dilated and full of lust and love, watch his mates bobbing head. "o-only for you"
"Yes, only shall be the one to able to touch you in this manner". He moaned and looked back into his eyes. As he lowered his lips down onto his cock further and swirled his tongue around the sides and tip. As he suckled it gently savoring his lover's taste.
He moans and spreads his legs more "o-only you" he felt so close to a great release but doesn't know what that is yet. He puts a hand on his mates head pre starts to leave out continuously. His eyes are dilated his mouth slightly open in pleasure and bliss
"Yes, do you see how hard you have made my cock. It's eager and dripping it's seed already. It wants to be inside your body wiggling around to bring you pleasure. Before the main event of releasing it's load into you. That will become our child". He kissed him and stroked his belly. "So beautiful but first allow me to give you a taste of that pleasure". He moaned and licked the head of his lover's cock gently lapping up the drops of pre-cum from the tip. "Mmm...sweet".
He moans "s-so close please fill me with child" he looks to see his husbands cock. His muscles ripple as he clings to the bed more his black hair spread under him
"Yes, I can't hold back any longer". He moaned and moved up his body to kiss him. As he rubbed his cock's head at wife's resisting entrance that tightly up to block the strange intruder. He kissed him passionately and started to fight against the resistance with a little force finally breaching his entrance.
He climaxes as he is entered his cum spurts onto their stomachs. He winces at the burning pleasure his hole is giving him. His legs spread more by instinct. He looks at his husbands face.
He moaned and smiled as he looked into his wife's eyes. "I'm hurting you?". He asked softly as he stroked his lover's hair out of his face and kissed his lips gently. "Can you feel me inside your body?."
He nods and kisses him"I-I'm ok" his hands hold onto the nagas back "I feel you you fill me" he wraps his legs around his husbands waist to help him further in
"Alright, I just wanted to be sure". He smiled and nuzzled him gently. As he pushed deeper into his body panting softly.
He moans and clings to his naga as his insides stretch around his mates cock "I-I'm glad you care" he kisses the nagas lips gently.
"You're welcome". He smiled and kissed him back gently. "Please just tell me when you are ready for me to move". He smiled and remained still so his mate could adjust to his size.
He pants in that kiss and waits a moment "I'm g-good you can move now" the burn hurts less now and his insides feel like they are done stretching. He clings to his back more loveing this moment even with the pain
"Alright, I will be gentle". He smiled and started to gently rock his hips up against his lovers moving inside him. As he moaned sweet loving words into his ear.
He moans and rocks his hips to his husbands movements his own cock hardens at the sweet words in his ear. His hands enjoy the toned muscles on the nagas back. "Take me as you want me"
"As you wish". He moaned and rocked steadily into his body gently increasing his force. He flexed his back muscles along with his tail as it swayed happily.
He moans and pants "yes " he matches him and smiles enjoying the way the stronger males muscles ripple and move. His body is more accepting of the thrust as he goes
He moaned and stroked his chest gently. As he continued his thrusts and looked into his eyes. "Would you like me to go faster?".
He nods "please" he clings to the naga more enjoying every movement of his husband. His eyes look back at the creatures eyes full of love and desire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,267 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8