The War Bride (Closed with Okamiryun)
He smiled and looked back into his lover's with equal love and passion. As he increased his pace to match his force. Drawing more cries of passion and love from his mate.
He would call out his lovers name but he realizes he doesn't know it but the pleasure overrides his thoughts and he just moans for more.
Jiro moaned and whispered into his ear. "Please allow me the pleasure of hearing my name Jiro called from your lips".
He moans and pants "jiro ahhh jiro" he clings to his husband glad to know the name of his love.
"Yes my sexy wife. That's it moan my name. Call the name of the one and only one who shall ever bring you such pleasure". He groaned.
He moans louder "j-jiro I-I'm close a-again" he clings to jiro more and pants
"Yes so am I." He groaned and increased his pace with his thrusts. As he felt his cock hardening.
He pants as he cums again. "JIRO!" He clings to his husband. His whole body tenses up as he experiences his climax
(I am so sorry! My internet was messing up!)

Jiro slammed into his body and screamed as he released into his lover's body. Filling him up with his fertile seed to create their child.
(It's ok I figured something had happend)

Raiso moans as he feels the warm seed burst into what must be his womb. He pants and try's to fight off exaughsten to be with jiro more.
Jiro smiled and kissed him gently. "Rest now, I promise to be here when you wake". He yawned and stroked his belly. "Grow big and strong little one. We love you".
Raiso nods and smiles when jiro rubs his belly. He sleeps next to jiro enjoying the nagas warmth. The little kitten curls up at the foot of the bed and sleeps as well. It had a hard time looking for Raiso and is glad to have found him.
Jiro smiled and cuddled with Raiso. As he wrapped his tail around them both including the kitten to provide it with warmth and comfort as well. Before he fell asleep as well.
Raiso sleeps till morning enjoying the warmth and comfort of jiro. When morning came Raiso didn't want to wake up every thing was so cozy. The kitten wakes up and kneeds raisos stomach and meows hungry.
Jiro heard the kitten mewing along with kneading his lover and new wife. He chuckled softly and stroked the kitten's ears. "Good morning little one. I take it you are hungry". He said gently. "I will call for a servant to bring you some fresh warmed milk along with our breakfast". He pulled a rope to summon a servant to bring them breakfast in bed along with food for the kitten.
The kitten mews and purrs. Walks over them both to get to the warm milk. Raiso looks at jiro "but I was so cozy in your arms" he pouts then smiles "good morning husband. I hope the wake up kitten wasn't too bad." He streaches as he talks
Jiro chuckled and kissed him. "I know same here. And good morning my beautiful wife. I didn't mind it was cute". He yawned as he stretched and leaned over Raiso. "So where's my good morning kiss?". He chuckled and kissed Raiso.
Raiso smiles and kisses jiro "right here my husband" he reapeats the kiss and looks at jiro "last night was amazing" his hand traces Jiro's muscles. Raiso is glad it wasn't just a dream everything happend so wonderfully he nearly thought it was.
Jiro smiled and deepen the kiss. "Yes it was my beautiful wife. What do you say we have another round before breakfast?". He smiled and stroked Raiso's face gently with his fingertips. As his side with the tip of his tail.
Raiso spreads his legs for his lover "I would love to." He keeps the passionite kiss going after a breath of air. His arms wrap around Jiro's torso in a loving embrace. The kitten pads off to explore the room cureius

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,162 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,179 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,262 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8