The Witch's Revenge (Closed)
Adara glanced over her shoulder at him."An apology won't solve anything. I know we had our ups and downs, but I promised here I'd stand forever yours. You promised the same. You broke yours, so why should I stay with mine? Whatever happened between us doesn't mater anymore. Whatever happened, happened. Things happens for a reason. I'm sure what you did gave me a reason not to trust you anymore. I don't need you to take care of our child."

"As for what's going on with you, I'm a witch. Descendant of Cornwall. After I caught you cheating, I was furious and revenge was the only thing that came to mind. You've brought me pain once and soon it will be twice. I used a pregnancy spell on you, and it worked. You're now three months." She explained as she organized her papers
Sam frowned and hung his head low as Adala started talking. But when she explained that she was a witch, and that she used a spell to impregnate him, his eyes opened wide in shock as he struggled to think of something to say. But he soon managed to utter.

"You're a witch? And you casted a spell to get me pregnant!? But...But that's impossible!"
"It's impossible for humans to perform such thing. But for a witch, anything is possible." Adara say as she got up and approach him. She rest her hand on his stomach and sends him a mental picture of the babies inside him. "I don't lie, Sam. You should know that by now. Believe it or not, you're pregnant. The proof has been given to you. I hope you can go through the pregnancy by yourself because I won't be there."
"Wait, please! How am I suppose to explain this to people? How am I supposed to run my company? Please! I'll do anything, just please help me!" Sam begged, his mind still reeling from the mental image that Adara had given him.
Adara sighed and look at Sam "Didn't you tell me that this was your problem? I'm sure everyone will think that you've gained extra weight" She said teasingly at him "Look, what you've done before was wrong but you realized what was right and what was wrong at the end. If you're truly sorry for your actions, I will stay and we can start over. Our relationship I mean. I can use a glamour spell to make your appearance normal and not big or pregnant to others. What do you think?" She suggested and waits for his answers
Without hesitation, Sam replied.

"Yes, I truly am sorry and I would very much like to start over. Please use that glamour spell on me."
Adara looked into his eyes as he talked and nods "Very well" She began to chant the glamour spell she memorized and open her eyes looking at him "Perfect" She smiled and backs away "Anyways...Maybe I'll take back on what I said about quitting if that's okay with you. If so, I'll probably start tomorrow. I need to look for a place to stay. I sold my place months ago"
He looked down on himself after Adara casted the spell, he didn't look any different from his point of view, but he assumed that the spell was meant to change how other people see him.

"Yes! Of course you're welcome to come back to work! And you could stay at my house if you want until you get a new place. Don't worry, I did a bit of tidying up since the last time you were there. So, what do you say?" Sam replied eagerly as he extended his hand in order to give Adara a handshake.
Adara glanced down at his hand and throws her arms around his neck "Thank you." She took the extra house keys and organize her office all over again. After her tasks were done, she packed her clothes and other things in her suitcases and heads back to Sam's house. She unpacked her things in the guest room and then began dinner.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She said loudly when she heard Sam call her name. "I'm making lasagna tonight. I know you're probably hungry too. Go change, dinner will be done soon. I have to show you something afterwards"
Sam nodded at Adara before he went upstairs to his room while the delicious aroma of the lasagna spread throughout the kitchen. He quickly took off his suit and formal pants and kicked his shoes off, he then got out a plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts and then put them on. Sam noticed that his clothes were really starting to get tight and he hoped that he would get his hands on some better fitting clothes soon. He soon went back down in his new attire and saw that Adara was still in the kitchen.

"Well, I put on some clean clothes. Now what is it that you want to show me?" He asked.
"The sonogram of our child. Just hold on" Adara washed her hands and walks up to her room to grab the pictures for the past five months with Sam following behind her. "I'm sorry for being harsh on about our baby. I didn't think it through. I don't know if you still want to be the father with your babies coming also. But here's our baby"

She hands him several pictures and sit beside him.
As Sam looked through Adara's sonogram pictures while she pointed out the baby, he started to acknowledge the fact that he was going to be a father. He stuttered for a bit before saying to her.

"Adara, I.. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a father. But I'm sure that I'll get used to the idea in time. So I will try to be a good father for our kids." Sam then put a hand on his rounded stomach.
"You don't have to worry about this baby. I'm moving out and moving on once I find a place. I'll probably move on before the birth. But you do need to worry about the babies you carry...You'll be a great father." Adara takes the sonogram pictures and put them away. She walk past him and check on the lasagna, an awkward silence expanded between them
Sam frowned a bit after Adara left the room. He was glad that she wasn't mad at him anymore, but he really wanted to make things right with her, yet he didn't have any idea how. His stomach growled and he decided to figure it out later as he went downstairs to the kitchen to see how the lasagna was cooking.
Adara hum softly as she take the lasagna out of the oven and put a slice for each of them. She set the slices onto the plate. She set up the table and brings the plates onto the table then the glasses of water "Dinner's ready Sam" She calls out
"Oh boy!" Sam said as he sat down on the table, grabbed a fork, and dug in to a slice of lasagna. Between bites, he said to Adara.

"Mmm, delicious! Have I ever told you that you're an excellent cook? I swore that I once thought that your cooking was enchanted or something. I guess now I know why."
Adara gave Sam a small smile "You've told me that I was an excellent cook once before. My cooking is just average like any other people. I hope by the time I leave, you'll be able to handle the pregnancy by yourself." She say softly and take small bites of her lasagna. She looks down and moves her food back and forth on her plate.
After finishing off a slice of lasagna, Sam noticed that Adara was looking kind of down.

"What's the matter?" Sam asked.
Adara shook her head and takes the last bite of lasagna "Nothing's wrong" She got up and took both their dishes to the sink to wash. "You should start relaxing instead of working...It's bad for the babies you know. Well...in your case, you can't have a miscarriage. I guess you shouldn't worry about it" She say as she put the dishes away
"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about my pregnancy. Just how exactly am I supposed to give birth?" Sam asked in a concerned tone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,917 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,243 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8