The Witch's Revenge (Closed)
"I would say just the way how it got in, it will get out. But...It didn't happen that way so....The babies will come out anally. It's going to be painful since I don't have any medication.This wouldn't have happened, it shouldn't have." Adara explained as she clean the kitchen. She sigh "You should rest, you have work tomorrow" She tells him before heading upstairs
Sam's eyes went wide and he rubbed his plump butt cheeks in concern after learning that he will most likely give birth through his anus. But he put that concern aside when Adara told him to get some rest, he replied.

"Okay. Good night, Adara." Sam then headed to his room, but before he went upstairs, he took a glance at Adara and he frowned as he thought that something might be troubling her.
"Good night, Sam..." Adara say as Sam walked up the stairs. She resumed her tasks after she heard his bedroom door closed. She sits down and eats another slice of lasagna, her mind filled with thoughts. She sigh and brings out her family's photo album onto the dining table.

"There are risks to the spell you used on the gentleman, you know?" A familiar female voice say behind her. Adara turns around "Mother? What are you doing here?...Anyways, I know about the risks." She say before her mother interrupts, both of them not hearing Sam come down the stairs "His pregnancy will speed up...fast and he could die if the birth doesn't go well. Do you know how hard iit wil be for him to push those babies?"
Sam tried to sleep, but he just couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position. So he decided to go downstairs and get a glass of milk in order to help him sleep. But then he heard Adara talking with another woman who he recognized as being Adara's mother. And after hearing her say that he could die if something went wrong with his birth, he became very terrified.

"I could DIE!?" He blurted out loud enough for Adara and her mother to notice him.
"Sam!" Adara say surprised that he was still awake. "You must be the Sam my daughter have mentioned several time..." Adara's mother say coldly then continues to talk "You could die if your body is well rested or taken care of. The more strength you have when the time comes, the less risk of death will be. Let's just hope your babies aren't big ones" She smirk.
Sam's face was frozen in terror as Adara's mother told him about the dark truth of his current situation in that cold, uncaring tone of hers. He couldn't find the nerve to say anything due to the combination of intense fear and worry pushing him to the verge of panic.
"Mother...Perhaps you should go. I'll return to visit very soon." Adara say after she got up and rest her hand on her mother's shoulder. A sigh of relief escaped from her once her mother leave. She glance over at Sam's paled face and rush over to him "Don't listen to my mother. She's just spooking you after what happened. Don't let it get to you okay? You'll be fine" She reassured him
"B-but what if she's right? I don't wanna die!" Sam said, doubt still lingering in his mind.
"I know you don't and I'm going to make sure you don't die. Trust me...I don't want you to die either" Adara say sadly
Sam smiled a bit and hugged Adara. During his hug, he said to her.

"Thanks, Adara. I'm so glad to know that you care about me. And I hope that your mother doesn't come around again. She's super scary."
"If she was me and she was the one to do this to you, I'm sure you won't survive it...She'll come around once in a while again. Don't get near her." Adara hugs Sam back a bit before pulling away
"Trust me, I'm gonna stay as far away from her as possible." Sam replied. Then he gave out a big yawn and said.

"Well, all this excitement has gotten me tired. I'm gonna go back to bed. Goodnight, Adara!"
"Good night Sam." Adara say as he got up and headed upstairs. She closed the album up, carrying it with her to her bedroom as she retires for the night

The next morning, Adara was the first to wake up. She got ready for the rest of the day and checked on Sam. She smile softly when she found him sleeping soundly and his belly grew just a bit bigger. She heads downstairs to make breakfast and set it on the table for Sam then heads out
Sam woke up and yawned as he stretched. As he got out of bed, he noticed that he felt a bit heavier than he did yesterday. He looked towards the clock on his nightstand and then his eyes went.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be late!" He shouted as he hurried to his closet and quickly got some formal business clothes. He put them on and he noticed that they seemed even tighter than yesterday, he hoped that Adara's glamour spell would work and that no one would notice. He then went downstairs and saw the breakfast that Adara left for him and he polished it off as quickly as he could. He then got into his car and drove down to the company, fixing his hair in the rear-view mirror before he got out of the car.
"Good morning, Mr. Sam." Several of the workers greeted Sam as he entered the building. "We have several files that need to be read over and documents to sign." Sam's secretary say to Sam, handing over the files and documents "Sam! I heard you and Adara got back together, congrats on the baby!" His co-worker said as he passed by.

Adara glanced out of the glass wall at Sam's co-worker and rolled her eyes. She returned her focus on her work and quickly finishes it then taps her finger on her chin, wondering if she could take the glamour spell off of him for a quick moment
Despite the rough start, Sam's day was going great! Everyone looked at him and acted like everything was normal. He was actually quite productive as he read over the files and signed the documents. At one point when he was alone at his office, he looked down at his bloated body and put a hand on his pregnant belly.

He still had his doubts about his pregnancy, especially what Adara's mother said about the possibility of him not surviving the birth of his babies, but he tried not to dwell on those thoughts as he reasoned that she was a rotten bitch that wanted to screw with his mind.
Adara glanced at the window beside her and sees Sam in deep thought. She sigh hearing his thoughts and wondered if the decision of revenge was the best choice. She rub her belly just like Sam has done and tap her fingers against the desk. She reach into the drawer and brings out the book of shadows, flipping through pages
Sam's day had continued to go quite smoothly, and he was starting to warm up to the prospect of being pregnant. At the very least, he though that the feeling was quite good. And after what seemed like a few hours, quitting time arrived as he got out off of his desk and left his office. On his way out, he saw all the day workers as they all start to get up as they prepared to exit the building and head for their homes.
Adara stayed behind in the building while everyone else left. Her index stopped at the speed spell and hesitated to chant the spell. The clouds appeared to move faster than usual as she chanted the spell, making Sam's pregnant speed up and stop at 6 months. She opens her eyes then glance out of the window to see his shocked expression when his belly began to get bigger.
Sam was just about to head out when he suddenly felt...odd. He looked down onto his bloated body and saw that he was expanding! He panicked as he felt his belly and his breasts straining the buttons of his dress shirt while his butt and genitals expanded, causing his formal pants to strain under the increasing tightness. Then he felt the buttons of his shirt pop off as his belly became the size of a large beach ball and his breasts to be slightly larger than his head, while the seams of his pants start tearing off as his butt cheeks grew to the size of a couch cushion and his penis snaked down one of his pants legs until it was close to reaching his knee while his testicles grew larger than tennis balls.

When the growing stopped, Sam saw that his clothes were in tatters and he stretched his left arm over his large breasts and tried to lift up his torn pants with his right arm in a somewhat vain attempt at recovering his modesty. He looked at his newly expanded body with shock, the only thought crossing his mind was that he was glad that no one was around to see him.

Sam gasped as he felt movement inside his belly as he noticed that his babies were starting to kick around inside him. He then gasped even louder as he felt two wet spots on his left arm, he moved his arm from his nipples and used his hand to lift up his left breast. He was shocked to discover that he was now lactating as small droplets of milk started leaking from his now puffy, erect nipples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,829 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,250 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8