The Witch's Revenge (Closed)
Adara smiled at Sam's rapid transformation and appeared beside him "Nice body" She say playfully and hands him a blanket to cover himself up "Your glamour might still work but anyone can see your torn clothes. You forgot your car keys too by the way" His keys appeared on her palm as she held her hand out "You're closer to the due date with each growth" Adara informed him
Sam tried to wrap the blanket around him, but it wasn't really big enough to cover his belly, leaving it and his enlarged genitals exposed. He used one hand to keep the blanket wrapped around him while he used his other hand to take his car keys from Adara. With all that she told him, he wasn't really sure what to say. But one thing stood out in Sam's mind as he said to her.

"What am I supposed to wear now? None of my clothes fit me anymore."
"You should start shopping at the maternity stores more often then" Adara replied "Once your babies are born, I will take them back home to my family and you'll be able to return to your normal life...in your normal figure" With that said, she takes her keys out of her bag and walks off to her car.
"W-wait! I can't go around without any clothes on, and I would look suspicious if I went to any normal maternity store! I mean, you're a witch. Do you know of any magical stores where I can get maternity clothes without getting dirty looks? Please, help me out!" Sam begged Adara as she started to leave.
"I'm a witch, I'm not a miracle worker, Sam. Just go into the stores and say you're looking for clothes for your wife. It works all the time" Adara say "It's that or stay home and not go to work. Your choice"
"B-but I'm naked! How am I supposed to go to a public store without any clothes on?" Sam replied.
Adara stopped at her car and sigh. She snaps her fingers and new fitting clothes appeared on Sam "Better? Now good luck at the mall" She gets inside the car and close the door "Oh and my mother is coming to visit again" She said as she rolls down the window after driving to his side
Sam gave out a sigh of relief when he saw a presentable, and fitting, set of clothes, including a t-shirt, jeans, and underwear materialize over his hugely expanded and pregnant form. And although he dreaded the fact that Adara's mother is going to visit, he knew that he had to go to a maternity store in order to get some more clothes.

The drive to the mall was awkward due to the fact that his massive belly forced him to put his seat all the way back, but he arrived at his destination without incident. He tried to walk as straight as he possibly can on his way to the maternity store, the fact that most of the people passing him by aren't paying any attention to him is a good sign that Adara's glamour spell was still working.

When Sam got to the maternity store, he did what Adara suggested and asked the clerk for some clothes for his "wife". The clerk thought it was odd that his wife wasn't with him, but he quickly came up with an excuse and said that his wife didn't feel like going out. The clerk quickly accepted the excuse and showed Sam around and showed him all kinds of clothes in many different sizes. Sam avoided the dresses and the more feminine items of clothing as he settled on some large maternity jeans, t-shirts, a bit of maeternity formal wear, and some large bras for his huge breasts. Sam quickly paid for all the clothing and quickly headed back to his car. After he drove back home, he carried his bags of maternity clothing and opened the front door.

"Adara, I'm back!" Sam called out as he entered.
Adara and three other females including her mother stood in the kitchen, their back facing him. She turned around and gaze at Sam with two armful of shopping bags. "I see you're set for the rest of your pregnancy" She replied and whispered something to the three before approaching Sam. "Well, dinner is set out in the dining room for you" She informed him
"Yep, I even got some larger clothes for when I'm further along." Sam replied before he looked into the kitchen and saw the other three women.

"Oh, I see that your mother's here. But I don't think that I've seen those other two women before. Can you tell me who they are, Adara?" Sam asked.
"My sisters. Jade and Scarlette. Scarlette's the red head." Adara whispered to him "They're like my mother...They don't like humans. Dinner's going to get cold if you don't eat it right now" She said to Sam. "Don't worry about the bags. It'll be here when you come back"

The girls watched Sam leave to the dining room; Scarlette and Jade smirked "You've been too kind to him and never received anything in return. You should of sent him to Archeron. He'll never forget his wrong doings if you have done so." Scarlette said coldly
"I wonder how much pain he can handle when he's in labor...We should test him" Jade suggested
In the dining room, Sam took a fork and started digging into his steak dinner. After hearing that Adara's sisters had the same attitude towards humans as their mother, he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of fear and dread. He just hoped that something bad wouldn't happen during their visit.
"Lower down your voices before he hears you both. Nothing's going to happen. I want you both to behave while you are here. Now I want you all to not do anything to Sam during dinner." Adara say calmly to her sisters

After a quick moment of silence, Scarlette and Jade enters the dining room. They take their seat on the other side of the table, their eyes on Sam then glance away when Adara stepped inside with their mother. "Everything's going to be okay" Adara whispered to Sam, patting his belly gently then sits down beside him
Sam gave a small smile to Adara. But in truth, he didn't feel very confident. He noticed how coldly Adara's mother and sisters looked at him, and he couldn't help but worry about what kinds of torture that they have planned for him.
"So...Sam. What are your plans for now on?" Adara's mother asked curiously. Adara glanced at her mother and arch an eyebrow along with her sisters.
Sam began to break out in a cold sweat as he replied nervously.

"Uh... I'll probably put my babies up for adoption. I-I'm not really ready to be a parent."
Adara's mother's eyes flashed red and the two sisters giggled with a cold smile. "Mortals. Let me guess you want to focus on work and have all the sex you want without worrying about anything. Am I correct? Considering what had happen" Adara's mother continued to speak
Flustered at what Adara's mother said, he replied. "No no no no no! It's just that I have a high-profile career. And I just don't think that I can handle both responsibilities, that's all. I swear that I've learned my lesson."

(Sorry, been busy)

"Everyone would have to go through this. Get married, have children? It's a part of life, it will come eventually in everyone's life. You may learn your lesson now, but there will be other lessos you will need to know. I've seen plenty of people like you, it didn't end well for most of them" Adara's mother smirked at the end.

"Don't worry nothing's going to happen to you, unless it's karma" Scarlette grinned.
(That's okay.)

Sam cringed, the words coming from the mouths of Adara's relatives stung like a stab to the heart. He noticed a tear starting to stream down his cheek as he felt that he just couldn't take their cruel words anymore.

"Could you please excuse me for a minute?" Sam said with his voice starting to break from the intense sadness coming over him before he hefted himself out of his chair and waddled his way up the stairs. All the while, rubbing his eyes with his arm in the hopes of not letting the others know of his sadness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,827 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,921 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,247 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,240 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,173 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8