The Witch's Revenge (Closed)
"Sam!" Adara calls after Sam when he got up and leave. She let out a sigh and her eyes goes directly on her mother and sisters. "I allow you all to come and go here as you please but I never said I will allow you to scare and hurt him! The pain of being a Wynters..." Adara shook her head and heads upstairs "Sam, are you okay now?" She ask from the other side of the door
(02-25-2014, 01:51 AM)AcelynnXia Wrote: "Sam!" Adara calls after Sam when he got up and leave. She let out a sigh and her eyes goes directly on her mother and sisters. "I allow you all to come and go here as you please but I never said I will allow you to scare and hurt him! The pain of being a Wynters..." Adara shook her head and heads upstairs "Sam, are you okay now?" She ask from the other side of the door

"No, no I'm not okay! I'm pregnant, I'm turning into a twisted symbol of fertility, and I might die once I give birth to these... things inside of me!" Sam shouted in reply as tears streamed down his cheeks. He then continued.

"I know that I made a huge mistake and that I need to be punished for it, I understand that. But I would rather give up my company than continue going through this torture. But it seems that I don't have a choice in the matter since I'm at the mercy of a family of witches. I'm very sorry Adara, really I am, if I had the chance to start over I wouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Sam mumbled as he curled up in his bed sobbing.
Adara frowned when she heard his sobs through the other side of the door. "I'm sorry for casting the spell on you, it was a moment of anger. As much as I want to reverse the spell, I can't. There's no reversal spell for such fertility spell. It's a baby that's inside of you and there's a higher chance of you not dying during the process...perhaps so. I can erase your memory once your baby is born and you will be able to live a normal life and I will disappear along with my family of course"
As Sam heard Adara's proposition, his mind desperately grasped for what he should say. He went silent for a few minutes before he managed to say.

"But if I don't remember you or anything about what's happened, how am I supposed to stop myself from making that same mistake again? I know that I hate what has happened to me and that I don't want this baby, but I also don't want to hurt anyone the way that I ended up hurting you."
"At least the next person you hurt won't be a witch. How do I know? Witches like my family don't like being near humans. You shouldn't worry about me. I'll move on once it's time to let you go and return you back to your normal thing. You should be happy about that." Adara replied
After doing some thinking, Sam gave a heavy sigh and said.

"Okay, if you're sure. But when you wipe out my memory, maybe you'll leave out the part that you caught me and I'll just assume that we broke up?"
"It's more like...You won't have any memories of ever knowing me. Why do you want to keep memories of me? It wouldn't quite...well...It doesn't matter if..." Adara sigh after trying to find the right words "If you want me to change your memory after wiping out part of it then I can"
"I'm okay with that. I mean, I had no idea that you were a witch until you used that fertility spell to impregnate me." Sam replied.
"Should of told you about me sooner huh?" Adara smiled and leave Sam be. She returns back to her bedroom and pulls out the spell book, taking out the reversal spell from between the pages.
After Adara left the room, Sam wondered if ther really wasn't a way to reverse what's happened to him. And if there isn't, how should they spend their time before he gives birth?
Adara sat on the edge of the bed with the reverse spell in her hand. She takes in a deep breath and opens the little piece of paper that revealed the spell. "This is only way to get my family away from you" she lit the candles around the bedroom and begins to chant the reversal spell
Suddenly, Sam started feeling very odd. He looked down at himself and said, "Am I...shrinking!?" It seemed as if his pregnant belly, milk-filled breasts, and his other swollen assets are shrinking down to normal size right before his very eyes. But Sam couldn't really tell since his mind started feeling foggy, he thought that what's happening to him must be some sort of trick, but for some reason he can't remember who would be tricking him.
Adara opened her eyes and let out a sigh when she finished chanting the reversal spell. "That's not enough...One more to go" She said to herself and rush over to the bookshelf, taking out another big book of spells. She quickly flips to a page before Sam woke up and chants another spell. His memories appeared floating in front of her, she chose part of his memories and changed it. She kept his memory of meeting her, their years of dating, her pregnant then changed the memory of how they broke up. With a gesture of her hand, the memory bubble disappeared. Adara heads over to Sam's bedroom and helps him to her car and drove him back to his place. She walked him to the couch and lays him down.
When Sam came to, he looked around and saw that he was laying on his living room couch. He also saw Adara, sitting on a nearby chair.

"Oh, Adara! I'm sorry, I must have dozed off. I just had the craziest dream, I was pregnant and I think that you were some kind of witch? But that's ridiculous, there's no such thing as witches after all." Sam said while giving a light chuckle. His body has now been turned back to normal, as if the fertility spell had never been cast on him. And his mind had been wiped clean of his magical pregnancy and of the fact that Adara is a witch, now he just sees her as another human being like him.

"So what were we talking about?" Sam asked Adara as he scratched his head, he was having some trouble remembering what was going on for some reason.
"You hit your head pretty hard with the door, Sam. I didn't know you could run so fast and be clumsy at the same time." Adara smiled. "You should be more careful next time, I felt bad seeing you unconscious for a moment.You asked me to come talk to you about us. Since you're awake now, you can continue whatever you were saying."
"Oh, right! Um, what should I say? I guess I want us to get back together, but I see now that that's not going to happen since I betrayed your trust and I got you pregnant out of wedlock, along with the fact that I'm just not ready to be a parent. You have every right to be mad at me, I know that what I did was completely irresponsible and foolish and no amount of good I do will make up for what I've done. If I could go back in time and avoid making that mistake then I would, but I know that's impossible. The point is, you deserve better than me and it would be better for the both of us if we went our separate ways. I don't expect you to forgive me, because I can't even forgive myself." Sam said sadly as his voice began to break.
"Sam...I forgive you. You don't have to worry about being a parent anymore...we...well I had a miscarriage. " Adara replied sadly and takes a deep breath "Anyways, whatever happened is in the past. This is now...If you want us back together then we can, I would like that. Please don't be sad" She said and reach over, resting a hand on his
Sam was so dumbstruck at what Adara said that he had no idea of what to say or do. But after a couple of minutes, he stood up, walked towards Adara, took her hand, had her stand up, and then wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. While they were hugging, tears began streaming down his cheeks as he asked her.

"How can you forgive me so easily? What I did isn't something that can be just swept under the carpet."
"There are things in life that requires forgiveness. If not, you'll lose them forever." Adara replied as she gently stroke Sam's hair. "Don't cry, Sam. It's okay to move on from the past now. I just hope it will never happen again....I don't want to lose my best friend again." She say softly against his ear, her chin rested on his shoulder
Sam sniffled before he replied, "Best friend? So we're really not dating anymore are we?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,520 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,184 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,881 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,340 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,148 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,331 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,336 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,110 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,270 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8