The Witch's Revenge (Closed)
"We are still dating...if you want. And of course, you're my boyfriend and my best friend. It's okay to be both" Adara smiled and hands him a tissue "As for work...I will have to, I don't know since I kind of quit...after we broke up"
After he wiped off the tears, Sam said to her, "Of course it's okay to be both."

He then gave Adara a kiss on her cheek before he continued, "You know, I am in the market for a new secretary. That is, if you're interested in working for my company again."
Adara smiled and nods "I'm interested. I would love to work for your company again. I don't need an interview now do I?" She asked curiously. "And is it okay if I...you know...move back in with you? I don't think I want to live with my family anymore"
Sam smiled back and replied, "I don't think you need to do an interview, I was planning on firing my current secretary anyway. And of course you can stay here, I don't know what your relationship is with your family, but they probably sound like a bunch of jerks. And besides," Sam gave Adara another kiss on the cheek and continued, "I love you."
"My family is quite...wicked. They don't like most people. I thought they were helpless so I moved to live with them to care for then but turned out...they were just..." Adara's sighed and shakes her head.

"I love you too Sam" Adara smiled and kissed his lips softly. "The workers might wonder why you were absent for so long, what will you tell them?"
"Have I been gone for that long? Man, how time flies, right? I'll just tell them that I went on an extended vacation." Sam said before returning Adara's kisses.
"It's been a while since we've last gone on vacation. It's fine though, your job matters the most. Plus, everyone's going to start getting worried if you take more time off of work. It's not like their boss" Adara replied "I'm going to go make you dinner since you haven't eaten all day, how does that sound?"
"That's sounds good actually, thank you." Sam said before giving Adara a final kiss on her forehead.

5 years later...

Sam and Adara, now newlyweds, are honeymooning at an island resort. Sam's company continued to be successful and profitable and thanks to her hard work and diligence, Adara rose through the ranks and became the executive vice president of the company. And of course during that time, Sam continued to be loving and loyal towards Adara, the time when he cheated on her and she used her magic to impregnate him now nothing more than a distant memory to her.

One day during their honeymoon, Sam and Adara were lounging on a beach when he turned to face her and he said, "Hey honey, I've been meaning to tell you tonight in our hotel room, but I just can't wait to tell you the surprise that I have for you!"

To be continued...?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,915 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,169 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8