Our Growing Family (closed)
Derek grunted before pushing again. The contractions still felt wonderful and he managed to talk as he pushed. "If you...think sex... you're wrong..." he said. He just wanted to see and hold his babies.
Kage grinned. "Guess you don't want to be and round then huh?" He asked before he noticed the baby crowning. "The head is crowning."
Derek pushed hard, feeling the final baby spread him wide before falling into Kage's arms.
Kage smiled as he showed them his newborn. "Guess who? It's our little boy." He said as he showed Derek their son.
"Oh...oh... bring them here... all of them..." he panted, the exhaustion of birth finally catching up to him.
Kage nodded as he handed their son to Derek before going and bringing their daughters. "You did great."
"Ah...oh...my babies... Mommy's here..." he whispered. The infants had mostly stopped crying, with occasional wails as they got used to the world. "They're very good," Derek commented, bringing his children into the warmth of his body.
Kage grinned as he kissed Derek. "I'm thinking of having more. What do you think?" He asked.
"Kage... you're asking the man who just gave birth to five kids if he wants more?" he said, still gazing at his newborns. "No. Not yet. We have beautiful little babies here."
Kage rubbed Derek's large butt. "Come on. I know you miss being so big and full." He said as he squeezed his cheeks.
Derek grunted. "It's been ten minutes, Kage. Let me in peace with our babies. I couldn't handle it again. Not right now."
Kage rubbed Derek's flat stomach. "Please? I want a big family."
"Kage, are you serious?! We just brought FIVE children into this world! Five little infants that depend on us for everything," he whispered angrily, wanting to not wake the children.
"Fine then. I guess you won't find out about the side effect." Kage said as he took the babies to the nursery.
Derek bit his lip. Side effect?! Damn his husband! He wasn't sure what Kage was talking about, but there was no way he would give in and ask. He needed some time to rest and heal, anyway, as he felt the exhaustion of the birth coming over him. The new mother laid down on a couch and quickly fell asleep.
As Derek slept, he felt a need for pleasure, the need to be pleasured.
Derek woke up several hours later with a severe case of morning wood. His whole body was hot and he was almost delirious. "What...what the hell...?" he said aloud, confused.
Kage entered the room and smiled. "Hey sweetie. How are you this morning?" He asked as Derek felt the need.
The mere sight of Kage made Derek moan softly. "What...what did you do... to me?" he panted.
"Its a side effect. You'll feel horny for a long time until you get pregnant again." Kage explained.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8