Our Growing Family (closed)
"Well at least we're all good here," Derek smiled and rubbed his mound of a belly.

(Where should we go from here?)
Kage smiled as he helped Derek into the house, where he took Derek's pants off and started to finger him.
"Ooooh! Always the horny one, babe..." Derek mumbled, steadily getting aroused as he leaned against the couch.
Kage grinned. "Last time I checked, you were always begging for me." He said as he started to fist Derek deeply.
"Arghhhhh!" Derek cried. Fisting was something they'd only been able to do since his pregnancy. His stretchy hole could accommodate his husband's fist, but just barely. He moaned through the pain and decided to bring out his kinky side. "Come on, baby. Fuck your big pregnant wife!" he cried.
Kage smiled as he removed his fist and replaced it with his cock. He entered Derek and started to pump into him roughly. He moved a hand to Derek's belly and started to rub it.
Pregnancy had seemed to given Derek a devilishly horny side. "Uh...uh...oh yeah..." he moaned. "Come on... feel those babies you put in me!" he exclaimed as Kage rubbed his belly.
Kage grinned as he pumped faster. "Your ass is so plump. Are you sure your not packing a few babies in there?" He asked as he hit a sensitive spot.
Derek moaned sharply as Kage hit his prostate. "Oh! I know you love... my bubble butt!" he cried.
Kage grinned as he pumped faster and harder into Derek. Before long, Kage thrusted deeply into Derek, filling him up with his seed.
Derek cried out as he came all over the couch. Kage's seed filled him as they came down from their sexual high. "When isn't my ass full of your cum?" he asked jokingly.
Kage smiled as he kissed Derek's neck and rubbed his belly. "When I'm not fucking it. You look so beautiful with that big belly." He stated.
Derek rolled up shirt as Kage laid a hand on his bare belly again. "Four little girls and a boy say hello," he said.
Kage smiled as he kneeled down to see Derek's belly. He then started to kiss every inch of Derek's belly. "Hey there little ones. I want you all to grow big and strong for your daddies." He said to his unborn children.
(So I'm gonna play Derek as a submissive bitch who only wants to please Derek, carry his babies, and take care of the house. Is that good?)

Derek looked down at his massive belly. "Yes babies. But don't grow big until you're out of Mommy's belly, okay?" he asked.
(Yeah that's fine.:))

Kage grinned as he continued to kiss Derek's belly. "Don't listen to mommy. You grow as big as you want." He continued to his unborn children.
Derek listened to what Kage had to say. "I agree with Daddy says. Grow as big as you want inside of me," he cooed. Looking down into Kage's eyes, he said "After all, Daddy is always right".
Kage smiled as he went to Derek and kissed him deeply. He then grabbed onto Derek's ass and started to fondle each cheek.
Derek gasped and grinned. "Oh, is my ass that wonderful?" he laughed.
Kage grinned. "Of course. Your big butt is as big as your belly, and I want to see it big." He stated as he gave a cheek a good slap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,147 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,249 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,174 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8