Our Growing Family (closed)
"Ooh! Kage!" he scolded his husband, grinning. "Do you want to see it that bad?" he asked.
Kage grinned as he nodded. "Show me that pregnant ass." He said as he gave his belly a rub in anticipation.
His ass still full of cum, Derek turned around and ran his hands over the soft skin of his rump. He wiggled the flesh a little, causing his cheeks to bounce up and down as Kage watched the show.
Kage smiled as he started to guide his hands over Derek's ass. "You are so beautiful my wife." He said.
"You always told me that you'd make me yours. Here I am, full of your babies, and all. yours." Derek finished with a moan as Kage felt him up.
Kage smiled at Derek's words. "What do you think of having more after these guys?" He asked as he rubbed Derek's belly.
Derek shot a glare at his husband. "I'm five months pregnant, Kage. I'm only halfway through a pregnancy and you're talking about the next one already?" he asked, almost incredulous.

(This is where I wouldn't mind Kage acting more like a Master than a husband. Put him in his place.)
Kage grinned. "Of course! I want to keep you pleasantly pregnant for as long as possible." He said happily as he kissed Derek and rubbed his belly.

(I think we'll have like a special day that happens weekly. How's that sound?)
(What kind of day is it? I meant that Kage likes to remind Derek that he's in charge, he makes the decision, and Derek's there to be his submissive wife)
(Alright. Sorry for that. Maybe the next day, Kage starts doing the master thing.)
After a rather uneventful night and a suprisingly good night of sleep, Derek awoke late the next day. It was a weekend and that meant Kage was home. Judging from the empty bed, he was already awake.
Kage grinned as he walked in their bedroom, pushing a machine filled with ice cream. "Hello love. Today is going to be special." He stated as he grinned.
Derek raised an eyebrow. He loved ice cream as much as any pregnant man, but... in the bedroom? And how did he even get a portable ice cream maker?

(I worked at an ice cream store freshmen year of college, so you better get this right lol)
(LOL. Don't worry. Think of it as a feeder.)

Kage grinned. "I want to see you bigger. As big as possible. Problem is, I'm not very patient." He said as he brought out some rope. "So, I came up with another way to get you big." He said as he pinned Derek to the bed to prevent him from leaving.
"...Kage?" he asked reluctantly as he was tied to the bed. He couldn't move, pinned beneath five babies in his womb. "Safeword?" he asked, accepting his situation.
Kage grinned. "Banana." He stated simply as he finished tying Derek up. He then took a large tube and put it in Derek's mouth. He then turned the machine on and it pumped the ice cream into Derek.
Derek gulped and squirmed as the cold paste slowly oozed into his mouth. At least Kage got vanilla. He began swallowing the cold ice cream as Kage came and leaned over next to the bed.
Kage grinned as he started to rub Derek's belly lovingly. "Your doing great. Your a third of a way there." He stated as Derek's belly grew.
As Derek's belly began to stretch to accomodate the ice cream, he started to feel uncomfortable and moaned while swallowing.
Kage smiled as he kissed Derek's cheek. "Your a quarter of the way there. All most there." He said as he gave Derek's belly a few more rubs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,156 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,255 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,179 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8