Our Growing Family (closed)
The rubbing and stroking of his taut flesh made Derek give in. He opened his legs and bared his hole to his husband.
Kage grinned as he positioned himself behind Derek, entering him. He pumped roughly into him, spreading his insides apart for his member.
Derek had been through a lot today, but sex always felt great. He moaned as Kage smacked into his rear, causing his butt to jiggle.

(After this, can we time skip to later in the pregnancy?)
(Sure.)

Kage smiled as he pumped faster into Derek. After a few minutes he released his seed into Derek, filling him up again.
(When do you want to go to?)
(How about the week before the birth?)
(Sure. He'd be on bedrest then, right?)
(Yep. Too big to move.)
Four months later, Derek laid motionless on the bed, full term with his quintuplets. Amazed that a multiple pregnancy had gone on this long, Derek seemed to have a gift for carrying.

The househusband laid on his side as his overcrowded womb jiggling slightly with the movements of five very cramped babies.
Kage entered the room with a grin on his face. "How's my little baby maker today?" He asked as he massaged Derek's large cheeks.
Derek, while hating his immobility, knew Kage loved seeing him like this. "Fine. I can't wait to have these little ones get here, though," he said, rubbing his distended womb.
Kage grinned. "I know a way to get them out of you quicker." He said as he "accidentally" slipped a finger into Derek's hole.
Derek moaned a bit at the intrusion. He knew Kage wanted sex (as always), but he had a few legitimate concerns. "Babe, I know you're horny, but you said you'd check me out tonight. It's important so your children can get here safely," he said.
Kage frowned a bit. "Come on. I need to get into you." He stated.
Derek looked back at his husband before sighing. "Fine. But you need to give me a check up right after!" he exclaimed. He loved sex, but the safety of his babies was important to him as well.
Kage grinned as he got his way. "I knew you would see reason." He said as he put Derek on his hands and knees. He then showed his erect member before he started to tease Derek's hole.
Derek didn't even know how he was on his knees, since his belly squished into the bed beneath. "Argh...come on babe. Put it in!" he moaned as his hole was teased.
Kage grinned as he entered Derek forcefully. He started to pump into Derek roughly before Derek felt a contraction.
Derek moaned from the pleasure, placing a hand on his belly before getting smacked by Kage's cock again. He thought he felt a contraction, but he'd been feeling them for a couple weeks now.

(Could we do a final ultrasound and then playing with his belly before birth?)
(Sure.)

Kage pumped faster into Derek, rubbing his belly as he did. He grabbed Derek's dick and started to handle him roughly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,521 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,188 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,881 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,346 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,160 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,333 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,336 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,110 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,273 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8