Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP)
Sophie smiled and shook her head. "No problem........I didn't want you to see me.....you seemed to be so calm and happy", she whispered with a smile and thought about the following hours. "Well, .......,I have to work until 22:30 PM today. We got a staff meeting and furthermore I have to take a look at the other patients", she explained and smiled gently..........but tired..........
"You have long days" Jeff said looking at her sympathetically. "There sure are a lot of babies here. How many babies are born here each week?" Jeff said, looking at the newborns through the window as he rubbing his belly slowly.
Sophie nodded. "That's the 'burden' of being a midwife.......but I honestly have to say, that I wouldn't love anything more than doing that", she said and smiled.
She then looked at the newborn babies behind the window. "Well, we have 2 to 3 deliveries per week here........at the moment a bit less, because we also haven't that many patients", she explained. Then she took a deep breath. "This night for example, a young man, who is a bit older than you expects the birth of his daughter.......so I don't know if I will have the possibility to sleep at all today ", she said and smiled.
"Well I guess doing what you love gives you the motivation to go without sleep" Jeff said. "Well it's about time I got get some dinner from the cafeteria. Do you want to meet up again tomorrow?" Jeff said, looking eagerly at Sophie.
Sophie smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, that would be fine", she said and smiled at him. "But don't be shocked, if I am a bit grumpy or look like a zombie then", she joked.
"No problem, have a good night!" Jeff said as he waddled down the hall to the cafeteria.
Sophie smiled and nodded. "Good Night", she whispered, watching him waddling down the corridor, before turning her head and looking at the little newborn babies with a warm and gentle smile.
5 DAYS LATER:

Sophie had used the past five days to get to know Jeff even better. She had talked a lot to him and had discussed many of his questions and concerns. She was almost as excited as he was, knowing that his babies would be here soon...........
She loved the fact and felt very honored, that she was the one to help him deliver his twins........he was a very special young man and meant a lot to her.............
After waking up and getting dressed, Jeff took a walk around the clinic before breakfast. His belly having grown still bigger, Jeff waddled supporting the front of his belly with one hand and the arch of his back with his other. Coming to Sophie's office, Jeff wished her a good morning. "How are you today?" Jeff said, standing in the doorway.
Sophie, who was sitting at her desk, looked up and smiled. "Good Morning, Daddy.......I am fine, thank you, how are you and your boys ??", she asked him with a big smile, being happy about the transition he had made. Five days ago, Jeff was so desperate and hopeless, not thinking about his future or wanting to think about it.......but now he seemed to be so proud and happy, that it just warmed her heart.
"I think they're running out of space" Jeff said, still holding his belly. "I'm pretty sure they've dropped too." Sure enough Jeff's belly was hanging lower than it had when he first came to the clinic. Sophie could tell that Jeff was getting closer and closer to the inevitable, whether Jeff realized it or not.
Sophie stood up and approached him. "May I ??", she asked and gently laid her hands onto his belly to feel if there was really a change. Then she nodded and smiled. "Oh yes..........you are right......the belly is already lower", she said. "Have you already felt some premonitory pains or........or did your mucus plug already go off ??", she asked him.
"I've definitely had some premonitory pains" Jeff said, "But I have yet to lose my mucus plug. I feel that's going to happen soon" Jeff replied.
Sophie nodded. "Alright. Then we should maybe do a little exam. Should we do one in your room ??", she asked him, thinking that it might be more comfortable for him, as he knew the room better than the examination room.
"That sounds great" Jeff said, leading the way down to his room, Sophie following him. Once inside Jeff pulled off his maternity shirt, revealing his gravid belly for Sophie to examine.
Sophie closed the door behind them, approached Jeff and gently laid her hands onto his belly. "Oh yes.........it also did get harder.....those are good signs", she said and smiled. Then she thought about the situation for a moment. "Well, yes..........I think tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow it will be time to say hello to your twins", she added with a friendly voice.
Jeff smiled, but Sophie could see in his eyes that Jeff was uncertain. Certainly the prospect of meeting his twins excited him, but he also knew that birth would not be easy and that his whole life would change the instant his twins came into this world. "So I guess it's about time you start teaching me what to do when I go into labor" Jeff said, looking at Sophie. "I know I'm in great hands here but I feel like you'll want me to do more than just lie back and wait for the twins to come into this world on their own."
Sophie instantly saw the nervousness in his eyes and slowly nodded, trying to keep smiling to calm him a bit. "Well, yes.....I would need you to help your two boys out into the world", she said with a friendly voice. "But, let's sit down for a moment and I continue, alright ??", she asked him and pointed with her eyes in the direction of his bed.
Jeff waddled over to his bed and laid down, no easy feat for someone hauling a belly around, let alone one full of twin boys.
Sophie sat herself onto the edge of the bed, feeling a bit like a mother, who was about to tell her son a fairy tale. "As I have already explained, you will get contractions on the big day. And those contractions will dilate your birth canal and will furthermore help to bring your babies down into your canal", she began, making sure to explain everything as calm as possible. He nodded. Sophie nodded too. "Alright. When you are dilated to ten centimeters, we will get you into a position, which is comfortable for you. Once we have done that, we wait for the next contraction. When this next contraction comes, then I will tell you to take a deep breath, hold your breath in, press your chin against your chest and start to push down. While you are pushing, I will count to ten and you try to keep the pressure up to 10. After that, I will say "Breathe" and you do exactly that..........we will always try to push three times during one contraction and maybe a bit more often, when the babies are about to crown", she explained and smiled at him, trying to figure out, if he felt alright with that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,175 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,360 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,999 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,317 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather