Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP)
"Yes, please come in" Jeff replied softly, his voice already a bit strained. Jeff was sitting up in bed against a pile of pillows, naked, his distended belly almost resting on the mattress between his outstretched legs. "I think it's time" Jeff told Sophie as he grimaced, feeling another contraction wash over his body as he held his belly and breathed like Sophie had taught him.
Sophie went to him, grabbed his right knee and nodded. "Great, Jeff, just like that........in and out and in and out", she whispered and looked at her watch at the same time to time the contraction.
Jeff brought his knees up and spread his legs wider, already beginning to feel the pressure of first baby's head between his hips. He held Sophie's hand as he watched her time his contraction and check up on his progress.
"Wonderful, Jeff........how long have you been having contractions ??", she asked him, when she saw his good progress.
"I fell asleep at around 11 and woke up at two to the contractions I'm having now" Jeff said, suddenly gripping Sophie's hand harder as a contraction hit. "They're getting stronger too" Jeff said breathing through the contraction. "How far dilated am I?"
Sophie raised and eyebrow, because she was quite surprised of how fast those contractions were coming. "Wow, only three minutes apart.........well, you are already at 4 centimeters and that is quite a lot", she said with a friendly smile, rubbing his hand with her thumb to calm him a bit, as the contraction seemed to take everything from him.
"But I guess I have to wait until I'm closer to 10cm to start pushing" Jeff said, checking with Sophie that he understood correctly. "Guess it's just a matter of waiting and dealing with these contractions" Jeff said, taking his free hand and rubbing his heavy belly.
Sophie nodded. "Well, yes.........but when your water brakes, then things will move on quite fast and everything will be a bit more easy", she said with a smile and kept stroking his hand. He seemed to deal quite well with those contractions.
"Alright, let's hope my water breaks soon then!" Jeff said, still managing to crack a joke despite the increasing pressure he felt in his pelvis. "This whole process would be a lot easier of the twins stopped kicking my ribs like they're some sort of toy" Jake said, trying to rub his belly to sooth the riled-up babies inside. "I bet they'll be great at soccer---" Jeff said, suddenly cut off by another contraction. "That is when I get them out of me."
"Oh you will.........and your progress is just amazing", she said and felt his grab harden again. "Come on, deep breaths........heeeeee, hoooooo, heeeee, hoooo", she instructed him. The contractions were now about 3 minutes apart and lasted for about 55 seconds. His progress was really amazing............
Jeff breathed just as Sophie instructed him to, hoping that his water would break soon as his labor was becoming very intense. Sophie helped a lot to keep him calm, coaching him through every contraction.
"Wonderful, Jeff........you are very brave", she said and was astonished about his quiet way of dealing with the pain. After some more seconds, the hold of his hand seemed to become a bit more relaxed and the contraction seemed to slowly fade. "Good job, Jeff. Now take nice deep breaths.........you have to get the air back into your lungs and your blood", she said.
As he was about to take a deep breath between contractions Jeff suddenly gasped, gripped his belly, and tried to quickly squeeze his legs shut. "My water just broke!" Jeff exclaimed anxiously, the hot puddle of amniotic fluid spilling over the edge of his mattress and onto the floor.
Sophie grabbed his hand and tried to calm him. "Relax, Jeff, it's alright.......let it go", she said while gently pulling on his left leg to get his legs spread again.
Jeff relaxed, spreading his legs as he felt the remaining amniotic fluid drain from him. Already Jeff could feel the pressure getting more intense as he focused on his breathing, squeezing Sophie's hand for support.
Sophie smiled. "Good job, Jeff........now let me just check, okay ??", she said, kept holding his hand and bent downwards a bit to take a look between his legs. "Hm........", she made and wasn't sure what to think about the thing she saw there.
"What is it?" Jeff asked, concerned. "Is everything alright?"
Sophie looked up and slowly nodded. "Well, yes........it's just strange, because your water already broke, but your dilation is just about 5 centimeters.........do you already feel pressure or the urge to help a bit with your muscles ??", she asked him.
"I feel pressure, but to be honest I don't feel an overwhelming desire to push. I'm uncomfortable, but I don't feel like my body is screaming at me to push yet" Jeff said looking at Sophie quizzically.
"Okay, that's good. Because, if you would have to push now, we would have to get the dilation manually.....that means me gently stretching your hole with my fingers and you gently pushing down into my direction. That can be a bit uncomfortable and the birth takes a little longer with that, but that's no cause for problems", she explained and smiled at him to calm him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,118 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,593 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,198 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,991 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather