Just Another Day in the Life of Nick (Closed RP)
The doctor started to laugh. "Well, you didn't yet undergo my exam.........maybe you we will be pleading to be in labor afterwards", he joked and opened his eyes widely to create a crazy facial expression.
"Maybe I should have stayed home today." the two laughed. Martina walked out of the bathroom and gave Dr. Sommer a nod. "Do you need me for anything else, Doctor." she asked smiling at Nick. Nick chimed in before Andreas had a chance to respond to her report and question. "Well, I'm good now, but with how these babies are moving today, I might have to pee again in another twenty minutes." he joked again and realizing how awkward he sounded saying it.
Dr. Sommer started to laugh and nodded. "Thank you, Martina", he said. "You're welcome, Doctor", she said, turned around and went back to the reception. "Alright. Should we take a look at your twins ??", the doctor asked his patient and smiled.
"I think that's a good idea. Right now I have two week old girls inside my stomach right now. They don't have very much room left. Let's see what's going on in there." Nick patted his belly. The two began to walk at an incredibly slow pace because of Nick's increased size. "You know I wasn't kidding about going back to the bathroom in 20 minutes. These kids have got me going back and forth today." he complained. Nick's enormously swollen balls and erect penis made it exponential difficult to walk, but he preserved. He would rather say nothing than get called out for being hard. Luckily his belly and sweatshirt were doing a good job at hiding them for now.
Dr. Sommer nodded. "I see. Well, I promise. It won't be long anymore", he said. "Do you have anything with you, if you must stay here ??", he asked him, not seeing a suitcase at his side, while entering the room to his office.
"Yep, I packed a bag with a few extra clothes and some baby clothes just in case." he said referring to the suitcase on wheels he was rolling next to him. The two finally got into the doctor's office. Nick put his suitcase in the corner and took his jacket off. Thinking that the exam may take some time he though it would be best to make a quick pit stop first. "Not to be a bother, but do you mind if I use the bathroom again before we start. I don't want to stop anything in the middle." he asked. "I just don't know where it is." Nick awkwardly chuckled.
Dr. Sommer nodded and smiled. "Oh, you aren't a bother. Let me show you", he said, went behind his desk and opened a door, which Eric hadn't seen before. "You can use this bathroom", he said and smiled.
"There was a bathroom here the whole time?" Nick continued, "This really is a nice office." he waddled into the bathroom an closed the door behind him. Since it was a private toilet just for Dr. Sommer, it really wasn't meant for the pregnant form. Needless to say it was a tight squeeze for him, even the toilet was a little small for him. He took a little longer that usual because of it.
Dr. Sommer started to laugh and nodded. "If you need something, no matter what it is, then just tell me", he said with a friendly voice.
"I should be alright, I've done this before." he laughed through the door. After a few minutes of struggling to pee, he finally did so. After washing his hands, Nick waddled out of the bathroom with a relieved look on his face. "Much better" he sighed. "What do you say we take a look at these babies? They've grown quite a bit." he said putting a hand on his gravid front.
Dr. Sommer nodded and smiled, taking another look at Nick's belly, now seeing, that it had even grown more. "That will probably be a good idea. It's amazing how big your belly got over the last week", he said with a smile, slowly going to the examination table and pulling the ultrasonic device next to it. "Okay, Nick. Would you be as kind as to lie down again ??", he asked him and smiled.
"Yea, you're telling me. I had to spend $60 on new underwear the other day. I don't know how much longer I can take this." he said as his eyes widened. Getting on the table was much more difficult that expected. Between actually getting up there and getting comfortable, the process took almost two minutes. Nick lifted his shirt up and pushed his pants down to his waist to expose the even bigger form Nick had taken in the last two or three days. "Do you think anything is going to be different in there?" he asked.
Dr. Sommer smiled and nodded. "Wait for your babies to be there.........they will grow all the time then and you will have to buy new stuff every month. Believe me, I got a daughter, it was always the same thing with her", he said and laughed, putting on gloves and applying a bit of the contact gel on the sensor. "But to come back to your question: Well, yes.......the position of your babies will probably be different..........furthermore your belly appears to be much lower now, which is a good sign for a birth in the next days", he said with a smile, while slowly and gently placing the sensor on his patient's stomach.
"Yea, I can feel everything start to get really low these days" he said keeping his shirt up on his chest while the doctor started his sonogram. "They're both supposed to be head-down, right? I started reading the pamphlets your clinic gave me a few months ago about labor and delivery...better late than never." Nick said. He shivered as the sensor made contact with the ice-cold gel "whoa, that's cold...thats cold."
Dr. Sommer flinched a bit. "Oh, I am sorry......I didn't mean to make it that cold, but somehow those gel tubes never get warm", he said and smiled, slowly turning his sight to the monitor. "Well, yes.........but it depends. In some cases we got one baby with head down and the other one vice versa, but that's no problem at all. The second one will then come with his feet first.........", he explained and concentrated on the monitor. "But........but you babies have a good position. Both lie with their head down, so there shouldn't be any complications.........they are already quite deep actually, so it shouldn't take to long", explained the doctor, becoming a bit more serious and considering the fact, that they were that overdue.
"Well at least we have that going for us as of now. I've heard some horror stories about twin deliveries and I'm trying my best not to be another one." As Dr. Sommer moved the wand over various part of Nick's belly, there was one question Nick still was worried about, "So how big are they now? Can we still try for a natural birth?" he said scratching the top of his belly.
Dr. Sommer raised an eyebrow. "Well, first thing I would suggest you to do Nick is the following: Fuck horror stories. Sorry for using that word, but I just hate people scaring others as far as events like a birth are concerned. A pregnancy and a birth already keep a lot of stress inside them, so I don't see any need to scare other people even more........furthermore, those people don't have any medical skills and try to be as "cool" as the doctor in their favorite soap opera", the doctor said, surprisingly angry. But he calmed himself down again quite quickly. "But it's okay..........no, your twins have a perfect size. Twins are in general a bit smaller as only children and so this won't be a problem. The position can be a problem, but in your case they lie very good, so there is nothing, that speaks against a natural delivery", he said and smiled, taking the sensor away and wiping the gel away with a tissue.
Nick breathed another sigh of relief hearing that come from his doctor. Although he seemed calm on the outside, Nick was an absolute nervous wreck on the inside. "So if the kids are smaller, why am I so big...I mean, look at me, I'm practically a planet here." he said with a little worry in his voice. The babies were getting a bit active making him wince and stop his thought in its tracks.
The doctor smiled. "Well, as I already said: You've got two babies inside you.........furthermore, they are overdue, so they had the chance to grow a bit bigger, than regular twins do...........but don't worry, I will be with you during the birth and help you with everything..........and if there is too much pain for you, you can also take an epidural", he said and smiled, going next to the examination table and looking into the young father's eyes.
"As appealing as that may sound, I think I'm going to have to decline. I want to do this naturally. Like the men and women before us did. Plus, I don't like the idea of a giant needle being place in my spine. When I was speaking with Martina earlier, we discussed a lot of natural pain management methods I'd like to try when the time comes. That is, if you're okay with that." I said putting my hands on the sides of my belly. "She's a nice person, and seems to be quite professional when it comes to the clinic."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,497 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,161 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,179 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,261 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8