Mpreg Sport Marathon (closed with missingyou421)
Josh smiles at his friend's support as he takes his place at home plate. The pitch, the swing, "STRIKE ONE" he hears. Josh takes a deep breath and regains his composure the the pitch, the swing, "STRIKE TWO". His heart racing Josh struggles to control himself, then there is the pitch, the swing, and the unmistakable sound of contact. Josh lets the bat fly in the follow through and starts running, as he nears first base he sees that the closest outfielder has tripped so he decides to keep going and makes it to second base. "That is how you start, this should show them who is better" Josh thought. He then saw Nate at the home plate and leaned to one side with the biggest 'you got this' face he could, hoping the pitcher was not blocking him.
Nate sees his friends confidence in him as he steps up to the plate. He does his usual routine of marking home plate with the bat then places a hand on his now slightly distended belly and smiles. He then gets in position and waits for the first pitch. It comes at him quickly and before he can think, he swings and makes hard contact. He begins running and just as he hits first base, the ball goes over the fence. He makes his way around the bases and stops at home plate. "Now that is how you do it" He says to Josh as they walk back to the dug out together.
"Yes it is" replied Josh "but that would have been one less point without me." While walking back Nate lifted his shirt to wipe his face and Josh saw the slight bump that his friend had developed, he pinched it while the shirt was up and exclaimed "I have you beat in this aspect though." Afterwards putting a hand on his own, larger but still slight bump, in part to block a similar move from Nate.
(how long would you estimate that half inning took, so I keep up with how far along we are)
(hmm about like 15 mins?)

Nate laughs "I can see that." He places his hand on his own bump then puts his shirt down and grabs his catchers gear.
Josh grabs his gear and puts it on as he jogged to first base. He watched as the pitcher wound up the ball.
(just thought what about team names?)
Nate gets ready for the first pitch of the next inning.

(hmm can our team be the Giants?)
The pitcher threw the ball but then Josh heard BALL. He watched the the second toss and…
(only if the opposing team can be the Flying Pigs)
(works for me)
The hitter hits the ball straight towards Josh. Nate jumps up to watch the play
Josh sees the hit and has to rush into the foul ball are to try and catch it, he dives and barely catches the ball. Then hears OUT ring across the field. Josh chucks the ball back to pitcher and gives Nate a smile and wave.
Nate waves back then puts his mask back on as the next hitter comes up
Josh notices that the new hitter is wearing a skin tight shirt that show a noticeable paunch, larger than his. Then he remembers hearing him boast that he was going to play with seven babies, Josh chuckles thinking about how well that will work out in 12 or 16 hours.
Nate sees the hitters belly and shakes his head laughing then signals the pitcher to throw a fastball
He figures Nate saw the guy's belly, after all he was not subtle. Josh watches the pitch still chuckling to himself, a fastball he guesses; obviously too fast as the words STRIKE ONE ring out before he finishes his swing.
(how long are the pregnancies? im confused)
Nate calls another fastball knowing the guy cant hit it and sure enough he swings right through it.
(24 hours, my idea was that the two teams play one long game throughout the pregnancies, I think I got ahead of myself. Want to jump ahead to the 8 or 9 hour mark for the early second trimester to try and get back on track?)
Josh noticed that he had this guy, another fastball and another strike. As the pitcher prepared for the third pitch Josh imagined what was about to happen.
(yeah that would be good. Sorry I got confused my bad)
Now about 9 hours and 10 innings into the game the score is Giants 11, Flying Pigs 9. The teams are in intermission to freed the players.

Everyone now has a noticeable belly starting, pulling their shirts tight. Most of those with more babies growing were now showing at least a sliver of skin. Josh, with four babies, had his shirt pulled tight, not that it had been particularly loose to begin with, a few innings ago and now it threatened to expose his navel. He absentmindedly rubbed his growing dome and stared at the plate of food piled in front of him, while waiting on Nate to return from the buffet. It might be a lot for one person but not five.
(no problem, don't be afraid to slow me down if I get ahead I am new to roleplaying. this ok?)
(no this is good.. don't worry I am new too and we can go at whatever pace you want. BTW where do they actually give birth?)

Nate comes back with almost as much food as Josh has and sits down. His shirt tight from his belly but not bad enough that it is threatening to show through.
"That it" Josh ask Nate "are you trying to starve them?" He gives both their bellies a pat before taking the hand that was patting Nate's belly and begins to dig into the food.
(one I have a belly I am happy. how about the locker room? I was thinking that some players go into labor before the game is over but still at the end. I am going to ask that you go first b/c I have no birth experience)
"I can always go back for more" Nate teases before digging in

(ok I can do that but when should Nate go into labor do you think?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8