A New-Found Relation (Closed with Redbane)
After comforting each other and listening to nothing but the rain for a while, James broke the silence. "So if Elfein are genderless creatures, why are you obviously male and your sister is obviously female?"

"Energy is energy, James. It has no gender. Wyverna's soul is female, sure, but the energy that makes up hers and mine can be moved into whatever we want and other Elfein can do the same. My partner sacrificed some of his own energy to create new life within me. He made himself weaker as a whole so we could have a child together... but that energy was still his when he died, so the energy inside me died when he did. It broke me. I will never be able to breed another's energy again."

"I'm so sorry," James replied, holding the warmth within him, "Um, so does that mean that you made the same sacrifice to make me pregnant?" James gulped his words as he spoke them. "Gosh, it sounds so weird saying that... I'm pregnant..." His words sounded more like he accepted the fact and less like he was scared of it.

"Actually no. I just came inside you. That's why you're such a pool of energy to the Drakling. You will create enough energy to birth a new Eldrake just from a simple dose of cum. If a Drakling feasts on even a newborn Eldrake, their power will multiply by the hundreds."

"Heh... sounds a lot less special than the way Elfein's breed," James commented.

"Yeah, actually... your species is also extremely fertile. I'm surprised you haven't already been knocked up." Jataya laughed; James sat on the floor bearing a somewhat puppy-dog-eyes look.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," Jataya said afterwards, "It's still special."

Suddenly, James felt a gurgle within his tummy. A flush of sickness waved over him as an intense feeling of nausea swept over him. He stood up, almost loosing his balance. "Where is the bathroom?"

Jataya pointed and James ran. He wretched after slamming the door. Jataya could be heard from outside, asking if James needed help, but James didn't answer. He couldn't stop vomiting, but as fast as it came, the feeling left. James stood back up from the toilet to feel a strange tautness of his skin. He examined where the tight sensation was coming from when he noticed something. He exited the bathroom and found Jataya standing right outside the door.

"Jataya, look..." James said, as he lifted his shirt. There was a definitive change in his torso, even though it was almost unnoticeable. James' womb had developed a tight and firm shallow dome across his tummy and it was hard to the touch.

"I might be wrong about you not showing like a woman will..." Jataya commented, feeling the bump with his fingers.
James blushed as Jataya explored the swell gently, "H-how long will this pregnancy last?"
"Well, not that long really... two days most likely. Growth happens in slow spurts for Elfein in the womb, most of it in the beginning, and then the rest when you rest," Jataya hummed, "I have some tea that will help keep you from-"
James paled and retched again without warning.
"Doing this?" james asked miserably.
"Yes," Jataya murmured, kissing the top of his head, "I know the feeling," he soothed, "it gets better..."
"If you don't mind my asking... how far along were you when you... miscarried?" James felt awful for asking, but he was curious.
"I was near due," Jataya murmured, lifting his shirt. James had missed the scar earlier, and now he wanted to cry as he realized what must have happened.
"They... they ripped..."
"Draklings are a menace," Jataya whispered.
"My god..." James' eyes watered and his fingers traced the scar absently, "what monsters..."
James sat down with the tea in his hands, contemplating what to do about his current situation. He had work tomorrow; he never intended to be spending the night at someone's house, let alone wake up the next morning with a god-knows how big preggo bump in his torso. He massaged the hard lump again as he set his teacup down. It felt even bigger now, even though if what he felt was true the noticeable difference would be negligible.

"Jataya... what do I do about Christina?" James asked, breaking the silence.
"Who?"
"My ex... this Drakling you identified and who, apparently, was feeding off of me."

Jataya sat back and thought for a moment. "I hate them, James. You must understand that. Nothing in my right mind would want me to let you bring that life of ours anywhere near a Drakling. And yet..." he murmered the last bit.
"What?"
"And yet, I can't help wonder why 'now'. She knows the exact moment when you would be most valuable to her. It's not a coincidence that she called you just moments after conceiving. It can't be."

James palmed his womb. The skin was so tight and so light, yet so heavy, even in this earliest of stages. "What do you think she is planning?... Besides, you know, the obvious..."
"Drakling's have gender, unlike Elfein. She couldn't make you pregnant again after she took the energy from you. If she's selfish and wants the energy for only herself, she could make herself a pretty decent threat to us, but not anything too dangerous. It would be a waste for her to do that. Her race doesn't need individuals to become stronger, they need to fuel an army."

"So, they would... what... have a guy impregnate me over and over again just for the energy?" James asked. In saying that, James felt his womb grow heavier in his hand. As much as it would be a terrible fate, he couldn't help but admit to himself that it would be an interesting feeling. He felt disgusted after he saw himself grow hard from the thought. "Is this pregnancy making me hornier than normal? I thought this was supposed to put a stop to these feelings!" he thought to himself.

"There are no Drakling guys for a hundred miles or so: you live in a pretty much Elfein-dominated territory, so we would know. A human guy wouldn't produce nearly as strong of a result as an Elfein would, either. They would need to breed you with another Elfein or a Drakling male." Jataya explained.

"If this is such a dominated territory, then why is Christina still here?" James asked.
"I told you, these are modern times. We can't just go around 'removing' Draklings like we used to."

"So what should we do? Do I go meet her? I'm still passable as a normal guy at the moment."
"...Well, when I say we can't go removing Draklings, I mean we shouldn't... and no. You're not to be even within a mile of her," James didn't push Jataya by asking why, "She'll be... meeting a nephew of mine," Jataya said, "she won't be a problem after tomorrow... my sister... she and her.... mate... are exceptions. Her husband is... halfling. Half human, half Drakling. My nephew's halfling blood means she can't drain him, but he can drain her... his Elfein blood however..."
A long silence.
"Y-you're not saying he's going to..." Jataya didn't answer his question, "Jataya! That's horrible"
"Well someone has to! He chose his profession as a Drak-Culler, and he's obligated to protect family," his hand ran slowly over the bump, "Work is taken care of. My sister called. She's a doctor. As far as work is concerned, you're very ill,"
I felt uneasy about what Jataya's nephew was going to go through as I cuddled myself and my new body in Jataya's guest bed. How could someone just give themselves up to a fate like that? How could his ex-girlfriend use him in such a selfish way. How could a life grow to term inside him in just two days? Everything was so new and so different than it was before. It took him a few hours before the sheer exhaustion of the day put him to sleep.

James woke up to a bright light. The sun had just started to perk into his room, which faced north-west. The clock said it was 1:48pm. "Darn, I overslept... I must be imposing on Jataya at this point," he thought to himself. James shifted to roll out of the bed when a weird presence prevented him from doing so. Did Jataya crawl into the bed with him? He felt restrained to the bed somehow. James pushed against the force with his arms and realized that even though he was lifting off the bed, the weight was not removing itself. James let his body drop and examined his predicament further. The reason for his difficulty grew clear: James now appeared five months pregnant and felt as heavy as ten months!

The mirror in his bedroom provided him with all the answers he was asking for. In nothing but his boxers, James appeared positively radiant, but hugely pregnant. His lanky figure and thin frame made it so that there was nowhere else for the pregnancy to go. It all just hung outward like a firm blob, like he had tucked a watermelon under his skin. Even though he had just been standing in front of the mirror for a few minutes, he could feel the extra strain on his back and feet.

The stairs creeked as James made his way to the main area, holding his heavy womb with one hand and the railing with the other. Jataya was making lunch in the open kitchen and smiled when he saw him. He stopped what he was doing and supported him the rest of the way down the flight.

"You must have had a wonderful night," Jataya said.

"Not as wonderful as you might think," James replied.

"Well one thing is for sure, I know you are starving. You can't keep growing this thing on an empty stomach," he laughed, patting James' belly. James smiled and joined him in the kitchen, allowing the food to fill his nostrils.
James was pleased to learn Jataya was a good cook, yet something still seemed off.
"You alright Jataya?" He asked over his meal.
"...She got away," Jataya sighed raggedly. He had a glass of red wine in his hand, "my nephew got in a scuffle with her, last he saw he she'd went into the woods. He scratched her up good though, so she's easy to spot,"
"Oh... so what does this mean?" James asked.
"Well... you're staying in," Jataya hummed, sighing.
"And you are going to do what?" James asked.

Jataya tilted his head down. "Unfortunately, not much. We can't go out and kill her, like we used to, naturally. Not in public, anyway. We can do it if we find her in the woods, but she can kill us as well. There's a rule we usually follow: Don't attack a wounded Drakling. They are much more furious when they know their life is on the line."

James held his heavy belly against himself as Jataya talked. The sensation of sitting there pregnant was so much more than he thought it would be. Sure, he imagined the weight and the size, but now, it was part of him. He couldn't focus completely on what Jataya was saying. "Can you just let her go, perhaps?"
He laughed softly, a wry smile on his fine features, and sighed, "I thought about it... I really did James," the smile hardened into a cold, pained look, "and then I remembered Mill, my former mate, and Draskan, our son. Our dead son. She could've chosen not to tread the path of her fathers, but she so chose," his fists clenched, eyes fixed on some point in the past, "and the blood feud must end..."
James gulped a bit. Jataya was more upset than he'd expected by the suggestion... "With more blood?" He asked. Jataya sighed, a heavy sound.
"Yes. The blood of my father and son, the blood of my soul and the two it chose, one now ripped away. You're all I've got..." his eyes flitted to a dark violet color, "and I hate her," without warning, he punched a wall, looking defeated, "She killed my sister.... just..." anger and greif clouded his eyes, "she has to die James. Or we do,"
James started to get out of the chair, using the back for support and adding the edge of the table once he realized that it wasn't enough. Boy, this thing was heavy.
He seriously couldn't think straight... and this erection wasn't helping either. Wait... erection? 'Why was I horny?' he asked himself. The bead of lube forming in his butt confirmed it, he was suddenly very aroused, but he didn't know why. It must be this Elfein pregnancy; what else could it be? James knew he couldn't show his condition to Jataya right now, talking about what they were talking about. He tried to slide back into the chair as if nothing happened, but his hand slipped off the table and he landed quite firmly. James instantly cradled his womb, almost instinctively. Jataya got up and came to his side, also instinctively.

"James, you have to be careful now," Jataya said as he approached him, getting closer. His smell wafted into James' nose and he was reminded of this wonderful exotic person who put this life inside him. He felt a tingle travel through his spine and, against his will, he moaned a lustful moan. James' eyes widened and he covered his mouth, embarrassed.

Jataya had already noticed James' compromised state. He smiled and started to stroke James' hair. "You know, I mean it when I said you are all I've got. I'm going to help you through all this." Jataya picked James' head up and smiled at it. "James, this pregnancy is going to put you through some interesting changes. One of which will be what you're feeling right now... an increased libido. Don't be ashamed... I know what you're going through. Don't hide it either, okay?" His smile turned more into a grin.
Jataya kissed his neck, his hands slipping around James to cradle the life forming within him, "I want to, but I'm going to wait, this is your first time carrying, and its always the most risk in the first time. When you're able too though.. ." He purred, "we'll catch up~"
Jataya was right. The touch of his hand made my entire body tremble. I wanted him right then and there, but there were more serious matters at hand. I could barely concentrate on what needed to be done and I still barely knew anything about the new world I was just introduced to.

"Jataya... do whatever needs to be done, okay? You have my permission to... hunt... her..." I said, nervously.
He sighed softly, "You never had any say in this," he whispered. He sat down on the livingoom couch, "None but how you react," he held James close, rubbing his stomach gently, as if to reassure their unborn they were safe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,164 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,264 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,246 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8