Middle Ages (closed)
"No. I feel wonderful Miss Anna." Kodai smiled, taking a few more slow and steady steps forward. He felt as though he were making positive progress.
"Let's try the hall," she says, opening the door. "The doctor will be very impressed when he comes tomorrow," she smiled at him.
Slowly the proud Kodai smiled as his bare feet slowly made their way from the security of his room and out into the slightly long hallway as steadily as he can for the first time. As he did so he kept his arms and hands outstretched at both sides of him as if he was balancing himself upon a tightrope.
"Good, good," she smiled at him lovingly. "You can just call me Anna," she says quietly.
"Very well Anna." Kodai spoke softly, smiling while he took a few more slow but still eager steps down the hall.
"I'm amazed at your progress," she says, walking alongside him. "Let me know before you're too tired, we have to walk back, remember."
"Thank you Anna. I am glad to be back on my feet again. And I am getting alittle tired so we can walk back to my room now." Kodai smiled softly, continuing to walk forward for a few more slow steps before he turned around.
"Sure," she says, watching him closely. "The doctor probably won't take your stitches out tomorrow, he will probably just tell me when to take them out," she says, wanting him to be prepared.
Kodai nodded at Anna's words, finding himself abit worried about what would eventually happen to his still healing wound. He slowly made his way from the hallway and back to his room.
"Here we go," she says, helping him back into bed. She pours a glass of water. "Drink some more," she encourages.
Kodai gazed up into Anna's eyes with a smile as he was assisted back upon the mattress of his warm and comfortable bed. He drank down the water within it until the glass was half full of it.
"Need anything else?" she asks kindly.
"You are so kind Anna but you already have done enough for me. Thank you for letting me walk in the hallway for a while. It was very well needed." Kodai smiles ever so softly at Anna, laying back down upon his backside with a sigh of relief at the familiar cloud like softness of his bed's mattress beneath it.
"Ok, I will come wake you when the doctor is on his way in the morning," she said, helping him get settled for the night.
Kodai listened to Anna speak, nodding for a moment in response to her words before closing his eyes and letting himself fall into a well needed slumber.
The next morning, Anna comes into his room about 10. She sits on the chair by the bed, and rubs his arm gently. "Kodai? Honey, you need to wake up," she says quietly,
Kodai slumbers for a while, fluttering and opening his eyes fully when the flesh of one of his arms was rubbed upon ever so gently by one of Anna's dainty hands. He yawns softly, stretching his arms and legs out slowly and carefully to avoid straining himself.
"Good morning, the doctor's on his way. Want something to eat?"
"Good morning to you as well Anna. And could I have a pancake?" Kodai said softly with a smile.
"Sure," she says, fetching a plate from the servant. "How are you feeling today?" she asks, setting the plate in his lap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,005 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,343 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,163 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,951 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8