Middle Ages (closed)
As they entered, Anna exposed her breast for the hungry baby. She jumps a bit as she latches rapidly.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Mariah began to feed from Anna's offered of nipple, closing her eyes while she did so. Kodai entered the room, noticing that Anna was feeding their daughter and began to smile.
"She's eating," Anna smiles as the infant suckles.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai smiled as well at the positive news. He walked over to where Anna was, stroking Mariah's hair ever so softly for a moment while gazing down at her. "That is wonderful."
Anna strokes her cheek to get her to let go, and puts her to the other breast.
Mariah did as her mother had wanted, releasing her hold on her her first breast. Kodai watched with loving fatherly eyes, glad that their daughter was finally feeding correctly.
"I missed our girl," Anna smiles, motioning for Kodai to join them on the bed.
Kodai smiled wider and nodded, walking over to the bed and sitting down beside his beloved Anna. Mariah smiled up at her mother, gazing up into her eyes while cooing and giggling happily.
Anna smiles as she finishes feeding. "I am so thankful for you, for having that idea to see that man."
Mariah smiled and licked her lips, beginning to fall asleep in her mother's arms. Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes, smiling while blushing. "You are welcome. I did not want Mariah to suffer."
"I love you so much," she smiles before placing the baby in the cradle. She begins kissing him passionately.
Kodai waited in their room while Anna had settled Mariah to sleep in her cradle. At first Kodai was surprised by Anna's lips upon his but then he led her back toward one of the room's walls, holding her there while smirking playfully. "I love you too Anna."
She smirks, knowing his intentions now. She continues yo kiss him, rubbing his back and shoulders.
When Kage saw the presence of a smirk upon Anna's face his own widened. She kissed him deeply, undoing her clothing ever so gently and carefully and slipping them from her upper and lower body.
"Ohh," she moand softly as her brushed her breast.
Kodai raised one of his hands, taking ahold of one of Anna's breasts while massaging it. He smiled and gazed down into her eyes with his own curious ones as he watched for her reaction.
She moaned softly, staring deep into his eyes. "I wonder if I still taste like I'm pregnant; I know you loved it," she whispers as he massages.
Kodai lowered himself down to his knees before his beloved wife. He leaned his head in, licking between the lips of her womanhood and upon her clit after spreading her legs and pinning her hips against the wall.
Anna shudders and gasps as his lips met hers. She writhed from his gentle teasing.
Kodai licked and sucked upon Anna's sensitive womanhood. He massaged her hips, rubbing them ever so softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,472 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,111 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,731 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,219 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,090 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8