Middle Ages (closed)
"Oh God Kodai.... you're so good," she trembles under his touch.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai smiled against Anna's womanhood, licking her abit more faster while fingering her entrance ever so gently with the index finger of one of his hands.
"Mmmnn," Anna moans. "I love how you do that," she sighs happily.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai did more of what he was doing before, licking and fingering her as fast and passionately as he could.
"Ohhh Kodai... please...." she whimpers, unable to string together a coherent sentence.
Kodai smirked slyly, licking at Anna's womanhood eagerly and more swifter than the pace before. He kept her legs open and parted with both of his hands.
Anna begins to tremble, right on the edge as Kodai licks her sensitive womanhood. "I need you Kodai..." she pants.
Kodai smiled as he crawled up so that his body was above Anna's. He reached down, guiding his manhood into Anna's waiting entrance as gently as possible before beginning to thrust.
She cums as he slips inside her, moaning loudly as she does. "Kodai you feel so good inside me!!!'
Kodai thrusted inside of Anna back and forth with fast movements after a while of being gentle. He kissed a side of her throat, smiling while he kissed the underside of her jaw as well.
Anna pants as he thrusts inside of her, her pleasure still swelling.
Kodai continued to thrust inside of Anna, gripping at the covers of the bed with each moan.
"Oh my..... oh Kodai....." Anna pants, massaging her breasts.
Kodai smiled wider, continuing to thrust and pump into Anna with more force.
"OHHH!" Anna grabs at Kodai's hips as he thrusts into her throbbing sex.
Kodai moaned loudly, his and Anna's outbursts bouncing against the four walls of the room. He thrusted faster and harder, raising his muscular body up and down upon Anna's petite one with each movement.
"Kodai! OHHHHH!"
Kodai felt as though everything were going right after their daughter had become well from her crippling fever. He kept his pace of thrusting fast and fierce but loving at the same time while kissing upon Anna's throat and jaw once again.
Anna came again, screaming his name as her muscles pulsed around him.
Kodai stopped once he became weary, panting while he gently pulled the length of his manhood from her and crawled backward upon the bed until his face was inbetween Anna's legs and licked her womanhood clean.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,474 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,113 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,743 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,157 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,091 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8