Middle Ages (closed)
Anna writhed, enjoying the pleasure for a few minutes more. "No more," she finally pants.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai nodded and began to stop licking her. He licked his lips, laying down beside his beloved Anna before kissing her lips and muffled her words. Soon he embraced her close to her, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
"Love you," she mumbles between kisses.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai smiled at Anna, gazing into Anna's eyes ever so deeply. "I love you too Anna.'
"Thank you for taking care of our little family."
"You are welcome Anna. I would do anything for you and our son and daughter." Kodai smiled warmly, continuing to gaze into Anna's eyes.
Anna's mind is still hazy from her evening of pleasure. She sighs softly, relaxed by Kodai's warm embrace.
Kodai kissed Anna's forehead softly, slumbering soundly beside her while keeping his arms wrapped around her ever so protectively.
Anna slumbered through the night. Even Mariah didn't wake.
Kodai laid still beside Anna as he fell asleep. He was tired after all of the constant pleasuring he did to Anna.
Anna woke as dawn broke. She rolled over and kissed Kodai good morning.
Kodai slept soundly beside Anna. Awakening once his lips were kissed by Anna's
"Good morning babe," she smiles.
"Good morning love." Kodai smiled as well, kissing Anna's forehead ever so lovingly.
"Would you like to get Mariah this morning?"
"Yes. I would love to." Kodai smiled wider, getting up from the bed after kissing Anna's lips for a moment. He walked from the room and made his way into the hallway toward Mariah's room. When he entered his daughter's room he walked over to the crib, reaching down and picking up the still slumbering Mariah into his arms while holding her close to his chest.
Anna hummed softly as she waited for Kodai to return with their baby.
Kodai walked from Mariah's room and made his way toward the room Anna was in with Mariah still slumbering soundly in his arms. When he entered the room he smiled at his beloved, sitting upon the bed beside her.
"Still asleep?" She asks quietly as they enter.
"Yes." Kodai answered back softly to his beloved Anna to avoid waking their still slumbering daughter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,473 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,111 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,733 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,091 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8