Just one night ( closed)
Ryan kept going faster til he was going as fast and hard as he could he moaned loud his hands on kades hips as he thrusted
Kade continued to moan louder and louder, continuing to grip the bar stool he was laying upon while he was thrusted into so hard and harshly.
Ryan kept thrustin hard til he climaxed he moaned loud and released

Kade continued to moan louder and louder until Ryan stopped and climaxed into his occupied hole.
Ryan moaned than pulled out he kissed kades cheek helping up " you can clean up if you want the bathrooms right there" he pointed " you can leave or come lay beside me in bed or I could make you another drink"
Kade smiled at Ryan as a side of his face was kissed upon. He was relieved as he was helped up to his feet. "I will be right back to lay beside you. I just have to freshen up alittle." He kissed Ryan's lips ever so softly and lovingly before making his way over to the restroom to freshen up.
Ryan smiled he had felt something when kade kissed him something that made his heart pound he went to his bed and waited for kade

Kade smiled as he walked into the restroom, he felt the very same about Ryan and his own heart was racing a mile a minute. He unclothed himself before stepping into the shower to cleanse himself for a while. Soon he opens the door to the shower, reclothing himself and closing the door of the restroom before returning back to Ryan's bed where he laid beside him.
Ryan wrapped his arms around kade and held him close kissing him deeply and passionately and they kept kissing til the both of them fell asleep
Kade's lips formed into a wider smile as he was embraced by Ryan. He kissed Ryan's lips in the same intense and passionate way until he became sleepy and laid beside him as he fell asleep.
Ryan had to go to work in the morning he didn't wanna wake the beautiful man beside him so he kissed his cheek and left him a note with his number on it
Kade continued to slumber for a few hours, awakening once Ryan was gone to his job. He picked up the note that was left by Ryan, smiling while he noticed that it was his number written upon it.
( where to go next with this?)

(Hmm? .. maybe Kade can become pregnant and tell Ryan about it? .. not many ideas in my mind. Sorry.)
( maybe we can skip to kade telling Ryan and Ryan's scared so he denys it so kade turns to his family who kick him out and he becomes sick and maybe Ryan eventually finds him on the street?)
(Awesome idea. We can do that.)

After finding out that he was pregnant Kade summoned up the courage to tell Ryan. "Ryan .. I have something I have to tell you." He said softly.
Ryan had a good past month with kade they had went on dates and cuddled and everytime he was around kade he felt a spark and it kinda scared him he looked at kade taking his hand " what is it?"
Kade was hesitant about confessing what he found out to Ryan but he hoped for the best. "Ryan .. I am pregnant." He hoped even more that he wouldn't be pushed away like he feared.
Ryan was shocked. He shook his head and pulled his hands from kades. " no it's not mine it can't be you must of slept with someone else kade! It's not mine!" Deep down he knew it was his but having a child scared him so he denied it
Kade was saddened by Ryan's words. He defended his loyalty to Ryan, worried as to if he was to be casted out of his life. "I only slept with you Ryan! how can you say such things!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,818 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,721 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,088 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg