Just one night ( closed)
Ryan kept feeding kade til the soup was gone and then Ryan got in bed and he held him close " just sleep will go see a doctor in the morning okay?"
Kade took down a few more spoonfuls of soup down his aching throat before he became sleepy. He laid in Ryan's arms, yawning as he fell asleep in a few minutes.
Ryan held him and listened to him breath most of the night scared he might just stop breathing. Half way through the night Ryan fell asleep exhausted in the morning he woke up to something sweaty beside him. It was kade,he was burning up. Ryan took kades hand giving it a squeeze " kade wake up "
Kade was slumbering ever so soundly throughout the night, beginning to fall victim to a brutal fever as the first rays of dawn shone through the blinds. Kade groaned weakly, opening his upper eyelids heavily while whimpering pitifully. "Ryan .. I feel hot."
Ryan peeled the blankets away from kades sweaty body. He held kade and played with his hair and held his hand trying to give him some type of comfort. " I know kade you have a fever I'll help you up let's get you into a cold shower see if the fever will break" Ryan helped the sick man up undressed him and led him to the shower turning cold water on and washing kade

Kade waited as the covers were pulled from his heated up body and he was assisted to the shower. He was embarrassed as his clothing was removed one by one but let Ryan do what he needed to do.
Ryan washed him then helped kade out of the shower and into clean clothes. Ryan was worried as the fever didn't break and kade was shivering even though his body was burning up. Ryan laid kade down holding a cold rag on his forehead

Kade continued to quiver as his cold was still as worse as it was before and not breaking in the very least. She groaned softly as his weary body was aching beyond belief.
Ryan rubbed his thumb over kades hand trying to bring
him comfort "you're gonna be okay I'm calling a doctor" Ryan got up and grabbed a phone book and found a doctor who made house calls and called him giving him his address and explaining his situation
Kade continued to gaze up into Ryan's eyes in silence, finding it so very hard to stay awake and alert as the fever took such forceful hold of him.
Ryan stared back, he couldn't help it he found kade so beautiful he stroked kades face " a doctors on his way sweetheart try to relax "

Kade continued to gaze up into Ryan's eyes, smiling softly while the flesh of his face was stroked ever so softly.
Ryan held his hand and got the door when the doctor knocked he showed the doctor to where kade was " please help him he's pregnant I don't know how far along he is and he's been living on the streets"
The doctor did as he was told, nodding while walking over to Kade. Kade directed his eyes upward to Ryan, wondering as what the doctor would do. Within a few hours the doctor returns to Ryan, telling him about what he could do to help Kade. "Well Kade needs lots of fluids and then when he is well he can begin to eat solid foods. And the baby is doing well."
Ryan nodded " what can I do for his fever? How many months is he? When do I need to schedule another check up?" He asked worried for kade and there baby he was finally excepting it was there baby
The doctor tells Ryan just what he needed to help Kade break his fever. "Just feed him solids until he is able to keep down his meals. Then move onto solids. He is almost close to giving birth. And when the baby is born then I shall return to check on him."
Ryan nodded and went back to kades side holding his hand " how you feeling? You want some soup? You need a lot of liquids how about cranberry juice or orange juice I'm sorry I left you kade" he said kissing his hand
Kade smiled softly at Ryan, closing his eyes for a few hours. "I feel alright. I just need alittle rest." He wanted to sleep for a while to regain the strength that he had lost.
Ryan nodded and held kade letting him sleep
Kade yawned for a few moments, falling asleep and staying that way to regain his strength and energy. He slept soundly and quietly while staying wrapped in Ryan's arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,727 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,914 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg