Prenatal Yoga (closed, with PregBellyLover, NSFW)
Two hours later, the contractions were no closer together. I was completely naked now for the sake of comfort, waddling around the house slowly in an effort to help labor along. One hand was constantly on my back, the other on my belly, and I was very distracted by my rock-hard cock, constantly dripping precum and slapping against the underside of my massive womb as I waddled. It didn't help that without any support my belly and considerable breasts swayed and jiggled with every step, both shiny with sweat from the exertion of moving my gravid form. As I hobbled back into the living room, I look at you with a pitiful expression and lean against the wall, having to spread my legs to accommodate my massive baby bump. "Baaaabe...make it stoooop," I say jokingly.
I feel so helpless, unable to anything other than rub your back or replenish the ice chips. It's been a long 2 hours and while the contractions are intensifying, they don't seem to helping your labour progress.

I know you're frustrated, with the alternating pain and pleasure of contractions and the omnipresent hard on you're sporting and yet I'm at a loss at what to do. I feel like if your waters would only break then at least we'd see some progress.

Grabbing a damp washcloth I walk over to you. I gentle run the cloth over your brow, down your throat and across your chest, your engorged nipples leaking freely as your body struggles.

"What do you need?"
I moan and weakly wipe at some of the milk flowing out of my breasts, delirious with alternating pain and pleasure. Every ten minutes or so the contractions squeeze my overstuffed womb like a vice, but because the babies are so low they're resting on my prostate, and the contrast between the two sensations is driving me mad. I gaze at you through twitching, heavy-lidded eyes and weakly mumble, "Gotta...break my waters...any way...we can...can't...too full..."
I know what you're asking for but I hesitate. Surely, at this stage in labour you can't be thinking about inserting something up into your birth canal.

"Are you sure?" I ask, tentatively, reaching out and pushing damp strands of hair off your forehead.

You nod, almost frantically, in response, hands restlessly moving over your vast belly as you try to work your way through a contraction. The waves of pain are getting more intense and I'm fascinated to watch as your belly hardens and trembles as your womb contracts from within.

"I'll be back in less than a minute," I assure you, looking back a few times to make sure you're ok before I head upstairs to our bedroom.

I go straight to the bedside table on your side and open the drawer. Before me are a selection of dildos we've used over the past few weeks, in an attempt to stretch you in preparation for the birth. At this stage, there's no choice but to go for the largest in the pile, a 10inch imitation cock with a 4 inch girth and a suction cup on the end to allow it to be stuck to a surface. If this didn't break your waters, nothing would. I quickly refreshed the batteries and grabbed a tube of lube and ran down stairs.

When I entered the living room, you were standing against the wall, legs spread wide apart. From this angle it was clear to see just how much the babies had dropped, your enormous orb hanging low between your strong thighs.

Walking to the kitchen, I see you eye the dildo with raised eyebrows and what seems to be anticipation. I grin, not knowing if I should be enjoying the fact that my labouring husband was about to fuck himself on a giant dildo but unable to stop the excitement building.

I returned to the living room with one of the kitchen stools. Licking the base of the dildo, I made sure it was moist before I pushed it down against the wooden seat. I made quick work of lubing the dildo, noting with delight the fact that you moaned in pleasure as you watched my hand run up and down the rubber cock.

"Your turn," I said, helping you turn around so that your gorgeous bubble butt faced me. You braced yourself against the wall as I slowly circled your entrance, already a little dilated but nowhere near enough for how long you'd been labouring. Carefully, listening to your breathing to make sure i wasn't hurting you, I pressed one finger against your opening, pushing inside when I felt no resistance. After a few seconds, I knew you could easily take more so I inserted three fingers, deep within you, scissoring and twisting as I pumped back and forth.

While I was still inside you, a contraction came over you, forcing your sphincter to clamp down on my fingers, trapping them within you. I could hear you breathing heavily through it and, using my free hand, I gently massaged your back.

It took a full 90 seconds for the contraction to build to a peak and then dissipate. You were full of apologies about what had happened, but I simply kissed the back of your neck, resuming my prep work for a few minutes until I felt you were ready.

"Okay, babe, I've done all I can. The rest is down to you."
When you come down with the dildo, half of me dreads it and the other half can't wait. I can barely hobble/waddle over to the kitchen stool, and my belly has dropped so low that my cock is constantly hard and dripping precum. As I lower myself onto the dildo, I cum immediately, crying out in pain and pleasure as I coat the underside of my taut womb in cum. After the contraction peaked, I went back to working myself on the dildo as much as I could; my legs had started to shake from the weight of lifting my pregnant bulk and dropping it on the dildo, and I found myself grabbing handfuls of my milky tits as I pounded myself on the kitchen stool. Soon cracking sounds greeted each thrust, and I moaned in frustration as I realized my gravid weight and enthusiastic pounding was breaking the stool. The thought of stopping crossed my mind but I powered through it, and I started to mumble, then shout for the babies to finally come out.
"That's it, babe", I whisper, not wanting to distract you. watching you fuck yourself on the rubber cock was something I thought I wouldn't get the chance to see again after you went into labour, so I was grateful for one last show before the babies arrived.

Your cock was painfully hard, exploding every few minutes with fresh loads of cum as the babies and the dildo worked your prostate. I wasn't sure how much more you could take.
"GET...OUT" I pant as I slam my body down on the dildo, all of the baby fat on my ass jiggling with each penetration. My massive belly and tits were bouncing, and each time my breasts slapped down onto my belly it sent jets of hot milk across the room. The cracking sounds only got worse, but I was determined that these babies were coming out, and if they had to be fucked out, then I would get fucked HARD. Too hard, it seems. As I impaled myself all the way on the dildo, the stool finally gave way, and I fell. The dildo stayed inside me, and when what remained of the stool hit the floor, it was driven deeper inside me than I thought possible, and I screamed in agony as my eyes bugged out. I turned over onto my side, my vast belly wobbling as it hit the ground, and as if on cue you see small jets of fluid spray out from around the dildo, and I know that I've done it. "B...baby...get...get it out...get it out...it's time," I weakly moan.
"okay...okay....just breathe," I say, kneeling down beside you and stroking you head. I reach between your splayed legs and grip the dildo. I pull on it firmly and as you release it, warm amniotic fluid gushes from within you. You grunt loudly and I don't know if it's in pain or relief.

I don't have the strength to help you up, your body feels much heavier despite unloading several liters of water. I grab a few pillows from the couch and place them behind your shoulders, propping you up.

"Lift your knees up and move your heels to your bottom if you can," I say, helping you move your cumbersome load. "It'll make force the babies to come lower down your belly, towards the birth canal."
There's a slight relief as I feel my waters rush out of me, but my eyes went wide as I realized just how FULL I still was. The babies squirmed as if eager to be born, and the one on deck kicked the walls of my womb so hard that indentations were visible on my gravid tummy. I realized then just how huge our kids were. I gave a low moan, too exhausted even to scream, as I felt one baby's head start to move into position, and I took your hand as you propped me up with pillows and pressed it to my grotesquely stuffed belly, softly whimpering, "They're...too big...feel how big they are...I can't...I can't do this..."
"You can...you have to," I say, trying to not let the panic that's overcoming me creep into my voice. The babies are huge, way over the 12lbs they'd been at the last ultrasound and I wasn't sure how you were going to squeeze them out of your still too tight hole.

I watch you bear down, trying to push even though the babies clearly weren't ready to go anywhere. Your bump is almost oblong and hanging between your thighs are you lie back against the sofa.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,009 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,354 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,166 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8