An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien simply stared. He raised his finger and opened his mouth, as if to say something, but then closed his mouth and let his hand fall back to his side. He wearily shuffled over to the teapot on the stove, and poured some into one of the teacups. He then sat at the small table, and sipped his tea. He placed his cup down, and gently pushed it to the side.

He then proceeded to faceplant on the table. "Fuck." That was all he said
I'm just here for a laugh
"It's okay, as only those who fear for your safety know what is going on. It is important. How do you feel? I guess that you are bemused, but it could be the magic that surrounds these realms, as I sense a great load of magic." Darol looked at Astien. "Which, quite surprisingly, I'm immune to, for some unknown reason, but I shall find out whilst keeping you safe."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"No, I'm-I'm not okay. You have your science... thing, but how could Cormac possibly know?! I don't understand, I- oh, I feel light-headed..." Astien stood up and braced himself on the back of the chair. " Oh, I hope Cormac comes back with the food soon, I- OOMPH!" Astien winced as he was interrupted by a rather strong kick from his baby. He looked down at his belly and began stroking it, hoping to calm his child. "WE, are very hungry."
"Do you want me to make you something in case Cormac doesn't come back? For I am a skilled cook. I understand your emotions, as Cormac is a... a... well, I don't know how he knew, but he did, as it was in his brain. Hope that Dathulas thinks good of me? Because I am not a threat." Darol looked around.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"I'm sure Dathulas doesn't hate you. He and the other dragons will certainly be discussing you for some time, of that I'm certain. Maybe they'll call us to Dragonperch to meet you, but I have a feeling you won't cause any trouble." Astien gave a weak smile. "And as long as you don't cause trouble, they won't have any reason to think of you as a threat." Astien looked around. "And I'd take you up on that food offer, but I have nothing you could cook with, I'm afraid. That's why I sent Cormac to get the food. I haven't a thing left." Astien approached one of the cupboards, and took from it a satchel. From the satchel, he pulled out a small plant; uprooted from the ground. Dirt still clung to the roots, but otherwise was perfectly intact. "I have to finish cataloging these before I could even think about eating this. Oh! And this is a plant, by the way." Astien walked to Darol and carefully placed the plant in his hand.
"I have never seen a plant before." Darol looked at the plant. "Looks unique. What does it do? I'd like to see a plant in action."

Astien chuckled. "Well, if you're hoping to see a plant run and jump, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Plants are rooted into the ground. The most movement they ever do is leaning toward their source of light. Even still we couldn't live without them. They make oxygen for us organic creatures to breathe." Astien walked over to the bunk bed and reached into a bag sitting at the end of the lower bunk. Pulling out a book, he passed it to Darol. "I've written a few books on plant life. Here's one of them; you can have it, if you like. I've got plenty more."
"No thanks, as I just wanted to see one. I've probably scanned it to find out what I want to find out. Where's Cormac? He should be here by now." Darol replied.

"Well, you can have it anyway." Astien shrugged. "Like I said, I have more. Besides, you said you never sleep. You can read it to stave off boredom while Cormac and I sleep." Astien's belly let forth another loud growl. He sighed, and sat on the edge of his bed. He took from his bag a tin filled with salve. He opened it, lifted his shirt and began rubbing the cream inside the tin on his belly. "You won't have to do this when you get to be my size. But, at least it feels nice." He rubbed his belly in small circles, gradually growing larger as he applied more cream. His baby was still awake, as evident by small bumps that appeared on his tummy as it kicked inside him. Still, despite his annoyed baby and his hunger, Astien sighed what was perhaps the first sigh of contentment all day.
"I am never bored, as I always have something to do. Do you like music? I love music." Darol replied and asked.

"Oh yes, I love music. I've got a record player in my trunk, along with a few records. They were gifts from the Others." Astien smiled at the thought of some music. "You can get it out of the trunk, but I must warn you now: it's a special trunk. It's been enchanted to carry limitless items. When you open it, all you'll see is a great white nothingness with objects floating around inside of it. Do be careful."
"Like a Mary Poppings bag, I guess. Don't need a record player." Darol replied.

Darol could sing in every single language, and could sing every song that'd been written.

As Darol sang, Astien leaned back and closed his eyes, letting the music sink in. It sounded quite lovely, he thought to himself as he continued to rub cream into his swollen belly. The baby was still angrily demanding food, and tossing and tumbling inside of Astien's womb. "I don't suppose you know any lullabies? Something to calm my little one down?" He asked, indicating the small bumps appearing as the baby kicked outwards.
Cormac sprinted up the road to the carriage with a bags of food.
Astien perked up his head. "What's that noise? Is that Cormac?"
"Sorry it took so long," Cormac said.
Astien eagerly hefted himself off of his bunk and pulled his shirt down. "Cormac! You're back! Oh, thank goodness. I was starting to think my stomach would start digesting itself." He walked to the cabinets and started pulling out pots and bowls. "Why don't you go outside and build a nice fire, while I get all the pots and whatnot? We'll have a nice vegetable stew."
"Yes Sir." He placed the bags down and ran off to collect wood.
Astien smiled as he watched Cormac run off. He and Darol brought the large cauldron outside, along with some utensils and a small cutting board. When Cormac returned and set the wood into place, Astien lit the fire with a wave of his hand. And with that, they set about cooking their dinner in the setting sun. "Cormac," Astien called, "which bag are the carrots in?"
Cormac dug through one of the bags. "Here they are." He dusted them off and gave them to Astien.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,822 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,176 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 67,337 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 938 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,095 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,551 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,928 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,459 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,931 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,201 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko