An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien panted and nodded. "Someone... Someone sheck how dilated I am. I need to be ten centimeters before I can start pushing."
I'm just here for a laugh
Wyn nodded and checked. "We're good to go." She smiled at Astien. "You can do this."
Astien nodded and took a deep breath. Another contraction came, and he began to push. "Grrrrraaaaaggghh!"
Marius and Cormac held Astien's hands while Wyn watched for Aiden's head.
"Hnnnngggg AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH!"Astien screamed and howled as he pushed with all he had.
"You can do it Astien," Cormac said.
"Don't forget to breathe, Babe."
Astien kept screaming as he pushed. Finally, the contraction passed, and Astien leaned back against the rock, panting. "I'm so thirsty."
Marius gave some water to Astien for him to drink.
Astien gulped down the water, and braced himself for another contraction. As it gripped him, he took deep breaths, grunted and groaned as he pushed. "AAAAAAAGH!"
"You're doing great," Wyn said.
As Astien screamed and pushed, a small bush of white hair poked out of him.
"I see his head!" Wyn said. "He's almost here, Astien." As Astien pushed Aiden's head came out. She supported his head with one hand while adjusting his shoulders and catching him as he left Astien's body. She smiled at the child as she held him above the water.
Astien leaned back, panting with his eyes half closed. But they snapped back open when he heard the sound of his son's crying. "A-Aiden...?"
Wyn nodded with a smile that split her face in half. Marius tied off the cord with a thick string and put it with his dagger. Wyn then gently placed the newborn in Astien's arms.
Cormac beamed. "Sure took your time getting here, didn't you Aiden?"
Tears came down Astien's face as he looked down at his son. "Hello, Aiden." As though recognizing his father's words, Aiden opened his eyes and looked up at him. The newborn's eyes were a bright gray. So bright, they made one feel as though they were looking into their very soul. He wrapped his tiny hand around Astien's pinky, and gave him a small laugh. Astien just smile as he felt his heart melt.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head. "You did it," he said softly.
"Look at his hair, it's so white! And his eyes, they're so bright! He's so beautiful. He's so precious." Astien cooed.
Marius chuckled. "That he is."
Cormac helped Wyn dispose of the afterbirth while Marius helped Astien to the fire pit and wrapped him and Aiden in a fluffy blanket.
Astien cradled and cooed over Aiden endlessly, as the newborn stared up at the bright world around him. His eyes settled on Marius, and he made a small giggle. "That's your papa, Aiden. That's your loving daddy. Say hi to him." Aiden stretched his arms out toward Marius, trying to grab at him.
Marius reached out a hand. "Hey there Kiddo."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,865 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,250 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,035 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 947 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,136 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,041 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,955 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,462 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,964 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,229 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko