An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Darol looked at Cormac, with a knowing eye. "How did you know about Astien's situation?" Darol had his hand on his stomach at the same time.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"He put up a flyer saying her needs an assistant," Cormac said. "I figured why not?"
Astien paused his vegetable chopping. "No, he means how did you know about..." Astien placed a protective hand on his belly. "About my baby. What it really is."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Best guess is, you knew, but you didn't know that you knew. Or you did know and decided to take the job because you knew." Darol looked at Cormac. "Or am I wrong because I scanned you and you knew about it already, and it appears that you have known about it since before any of us set foot on this world."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(What the fuck are you talking about? Scanning does not equal mind reading and I do not appreciate you saying things about my character that doesn't suit them. Cormac DOES NOT know the true nature of Astien's child, he's just looking for a damn job.)
(Darol has a type of scanning that also reads thoughts. It's something that his creator, Lara, put in. Didn't intend for it to cause any argument).

(I was pretty confused by this too.)
(Your character can't be perfect. It's annoying and it's bad writing, midi94. Pick a few positive traits and balance them out with negative ones. All-knowing and all-powerful characters are the most irritating to play with. I've put up with this kind of role play in the past and I do not tolerate it.)
(That kind of does sound a bit like god-modding. But let's not fight; lets go back to having fun, yeah? <:) )

The blank look in Cormac's face spoke volumes to Astien as he quickly realized that Darol had been wrong in his assertion that Cormac knew what his baby was. He began to sweat nervously, as he ran through all possible ways to back pedal out of this awkward conversation. "Th-that my baby is a bastard, is what I meant. That I don't know who the father is." He was blushing as he realized his error, and tried to think of something else to convince Cormac of his child's complete normalcy.
"Oh," Cormac said. "Don't worry about it. I'm a bastard too. That's why I travel. Since mum passed away, I haven't much of a place to call home other than the winding roads."
Astien breathed a sigh of relief. His secret was safe... For now. He placed a hand on Cormac's shoulder and gave him a small smile. "Well, you're more than welcome to keep traveling with me." And with that, he turned back to the food preparations. "Now, where's the Orotelosian hot sauce. Oh! And the squid! I know I put squid on the list."
"Right 'ere," Cormac dug the ingredients out of the bags.
After being handed the squid, Astien cut off part of one of the squid's tentacles and began nibbling on it. "Oh, that's good." He sighed. "I've been craving so much fish lately. Well, now that I think about it, meats of all kind. Meat and anything sweet or spicy." Astien cut off another part o the squid's tentacle, and another. When it was gone, he moved on to the next one. Before long, he had eaten all of the tentacles. He sighed, and placed a hand on his large stomach, slowly patting it. "I must look like such a fat pig."
Cormac shook his head. "Not at all, just heavy with child is all."
(I never put things in if I know they are going to have a negative impact, as I try to make my characters as positive as I possibly can. I don't try to make things negative, as I don't like negativity. I only say things that I think will help all characters).

"I guess that I'm not welcome after what I said." Darol shed a tear.

He only wanted to be nice, yet it was already causing problems.

(like I do, as I try it, but it causes problems. I don't join in conversations with people because I am scared that they are going to take offense to what I say. Darol is like that, as he's largely modeled on me. Hope you guys understand).

"Heh, I'm starting to feel like there isn't a difference these day- AH!" Astien's hands clutched his bump as his baby let loose another hard kick. "Let's finish this stew up quickly, or my baby is going to kick his way out of me." Astien returned his attention to the squid, and began massaging the hot sauce into it, along with a bottle of chocolate sauce he had materialized from one of the other bags.
Astien turned to Darol. "What? No, you're still welcome here. Don't cry. Please don't cry, or you'll make me cry, with all my blasted hormones." Sure enough, tears were beginning to pol in Astien's eyes.
"I never said you weren't welcome," Cormac stated. "Where did you get an idea like that?"
Astien could no longer contain himself, as he burst out sobbing. "Please don't leave. I still have so much to talk to you about! Our children could be friends, remember?" He tried to stand up, but only succeeded in falling onto his behind, which only made him cry harder.
"I don't do what I did to hurt people. You see, I scan minds for positive things. I don't allow negative things. I just wanted to know if you truly knew about Astien's condition, as I am still in my learning phase. For instance, Astien told me what a plant was, as I never knew what a plant was. I wasn't aware that there were dragons either until I landed on the back of one after leaving the portal." Darol cried.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,186 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 67,435 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 941 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,101 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,604 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,930 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,460 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,935 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,202 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko